The ability to work under pressure is one of the most valuable qualities of an employee. It affects how well a person undertakes unexpected and urgent tasks. People who possess work under pressure skills are generally more productive, reliable, and trustworthy.
- Edward has not missed a deadline ever since he started to work in our company.
- Olivia maintains focus and concentration regardless of the complexity of the task.
- Jennifer always manages to develop a plan of overcoming challenges within the deadline.
- Ronald does not let emotions affect his productivity no matter what.
- Portia is one of the most productive employees in the team due to his impressive work under pressure skills.
- Christopher cultivates a friendly and open-minded work environment to help other employees overcome stress.
- Robert always knows the best thing to do in case of emergencies in the workplace.
- Elaine develops and executes effective troubleshooting strategies in the shortest periods.
- George treats workplace problems and tight deadlines as fun and exciting challenges.
- Harry likes dealing with difficult challenges since he views them as opportunities to grow.
Exceeds Requirements/More than Satisfactory:
- Oliver breaks down tasks into manageable parts to simplify the job and avoid stress.
- Tabitha generates great ideas for solving unexpected problems in the workplace.
- Susan avoids procrastination and always does her best to finish the job.
- Monica is an extremely calm and flexible employee who never loses her temper.
- Arthur effectively communicates with other members of the team when solving complex problems.
- Bruce never loses sight of his main goal regardless of the obstacles that come into his way.
- Janet uses effective relaxation techniques to avoid stress and anxiety in the workplace.
- Ingrid manages to easily solve challenging tasks even when resources are limited.
- David always remains entirely focused on his task when working under pressure.
- Nathan prepares to-do lists every day and updates them when needed to complete the most urgent tasks on time.
- Harry diligently adheres to the daily routine in order to meet the optimistic monthly production goal.
- Benjamin is usually ready to work overtime in order to meet a tight deadline.
- George eliminates outside distractions when working on projects that require a thorough concentration.
- Aaron maintains a positive attitude even under pressure, which makes his colleagues feel better.
- Quentin never raises his voice in the workplace even in stressful situations.
- When needed, Paul delegates the things he does not have to do himself to subordinates.
- Xavier evaluates his priorities every day to make sure the most important tasks are finished in time.
- Linda does not make serious mistakes in the paperwork even in stressful situations.
- Valerie schedules her day to maximize focus and motivation on the urgent tasks.
- Michelle copes with the pressure really well without becoming stressed or anxious.
- Gregory cannot handle tight deadlines due to poor time-management skills.
- Rachel does not know how to properly break down a complex project into manageable parts.
- Cindy multitasks all the time, which leads to many small mistakes in her paperwork.
- Michael becomes very annoyed and pessimistic when working on challenging tasks.
- Jennifer fails to stay calm in stressful situations. She needs to improve her stress resistance.
- Olivia refuses to get help from the other employees even when she cannot do it on her own.
- Usually, Ellie meets challenging deadlines but the quality of her work leaves much to be desired.
- Yvonne cannot adjust her plans quickly enough in unexpected situations in the workplace.
- Sophie does not know her limits and takes on too many tasks at a time.
- Bruce cannot focus on the most important task in stressful conditions.
- Edward violates deadlines on a regular basis even when he is given plenty of time.
- Harold does not want to work on urgent projects that require a thorough approach.
- Monica fails to maintain a professional and positive demeanor in high-pressure situations.
- Nigel does not make back-up plans. He is never ready for the worst-case result.
- Bruce easily loses focus and gets frustrated when facing challenging problems.
- Janet delegates all the difficult tasks to subordinates without providing them with enough resources.
- Olivia fails to identify the most important task when overcoming unexpected obstacles.
- David does a terrible job at managing his time. He never meets tight deadlines because of that.
- Rebecca is too shy to ask other employees for assistance. She needs to improve her communication skills.
- Steven often makes bad decisions under stressful conditions. He has to improve his problem-solving skills.
Self Evaluation Questions:
- What techniques do you use to manage workplace stress?
- When was the last time you could not meet a tight deadline?
- Are you ready to work overtime when this is the only way to finish your job on time?
- Do you ever feel annoyed by other employees when dealing with complex tasks?
- Have you ever raised your voice at colleagues or customers in stressful situations?
- Do you consider yourself a flexible employee?
- What do you do when you cannot find a solution to an urgent problem?
- Do you keep your personal life out of work?
- How do you learn to handle high-pressure conditions?
- Are you interested in working on complex projects that might require you to put in the extra effort?
The samples of performance review phrases for Work under pressurece is a great/helpful tool for periodical/annual job performance appraisal. Note that, Work under pressurece review phrases can be positive or negative and your performance review can be effective or bad/poor activities for your staffs.
If no matching phrase is found, you can also see a general list of performance review phrases and choose a more appropriate skill.