Work attitude shows an employee’s feelings toward their job. People who fulfill their desires and needs in the workplace are the most productive. A determined employee with a positive attitude strengthens the entire team.
- Edward always looks happy in the workplace.
- Olivia maintains a positive attitude whenever she communicates with clients.
- Jennifer strives to create a healthy working environment for her subordinates.
- Ronald demonstrates a positive attitude in every single aspect of his work.
- Arthur is very committed to the company, which results in his high performance.
- Portia has a good fit with her job.
- Christopher has made a ton of friends in the workplace.
- Robert manages stress by staying away from conflicts and taking time to recharge.
- Elaine is determined on completing the job the best way possible.
- George remains optimistic about his work under any circumstances.
Exceeds Requirements/More than Satisfactory:
- Jennifer seems to be completely satisfied with her job.
- Tabitha successfully inspires teammates to perform at their best.
- Susan likes to participate in team-building events with her colleagues.
- Monica claims that she enjoys working in our company.
- Harry is always determined to complete his job no matter what.
- Bruce easily withstands workplace challenges without losing his nerve.
- Janet cultivates a habit of gratitude in the workplace. She is thankful for others regardless of their positions.
- Ingrid is willing to meet the deadline whatever it takes.
- David has a very cheerful attitude. He has no workplace conflicts whatsoever.
- Nathan thinks positively even when facing serious workplace challenges.
- Harry always shows up at work on time.
- Benjamin has never seemed annoyed or frustrated in the workplace.
- George only takes personal calls during breaks.
- Aaron does not miss opportunities to appreciate his colleagues for excellent work.
- Quentin has never raised his voice when working in teams with colleagues.
- Paul let his subordinates celebrate birthdays to cultivate a friendly work environment.
- Xavier does not let emotions affect his productivity.
- Linda avoids complaining and negative thinking in the workplace.
- Valerie is always nice to customers and other employees.
- Michelle is ready to take responsibility when it is needed.
- Sometimes Gregory takes personal calls right in the office.
- Rachel cannot find a common ground with some of her coworkers.
- Cindy does not like communicating with our customers.
- Michael is not interested in improving his productivity.
- Jennifer gets extremely stressed when dealing with challenging workplace issues.
- Olivia fails to maintain a friendly attitude with frustrated clients.
- Ellie does not understand the importance of the company’s policies.
- Yvonne restricts subordinates from celebrating birthdays in the workplace.
- Sophie seems frustrated when performing some of her work duties.
- Robert demolishes morale to the other employees through his negative attitude.
- Edward always puts his personal goals above the goals of the company.
- Harold fails to establish a positive work environment among his subordinates.
- Monica complains every time she stumbles upon a workplace problem.
- Nigel is a troublemaker with a bad attitude who sets a bad example for other employees.
- Bruce never acknowledges other people’s work. He takes it for granted.
- Janet often quarrels with both customers and colleagues.
- Olivia is gossiping in the workplace, which negatively affects morale and dismantles teamwork.
- Sometimes David behaves overly aggressive towards the other employees.
- Rebecca quickly loses motivation when encountering challenging tasks.
- Steven cannot handle a positive attitude in times of stress.
Self Evaluation Questions:
- What is your method of managing stress in the workplace?
- Is it hard for you to maintain a friendly attitude with every other employee?
- Have you ever raised your voice when arguing with coworkers?
- Do you like what you do in our company?
- What would you change about your current role, if you could?
- Are you interested in leading the company towards success?
- How do you stay calm and friendly with angry customers?
- Do you ever feel sick of your job?
- What helps you to handle work-related stress?
- Are you getting along with the other employees?
The samples of performance review phrases for work attitude is a great/helpful tool for periodical/annual job performance appraisal. Note that, work attitude review phrases can be positive or negative and your performance review can be effective or bad/poor activities for your staffs.
If no matching phrase is found, you can also see a general list of performance review phrases and choose a more appropriate skill.