Willingness to actively help others perfectly characterizes the personal qualities of an employee. Compassionate and communicative people with a positive state of mind largely improve the overall productivity of the team regardless of their position.
- Emma does not mind working extra hours to assist colleagues to finish the job on time.
- During his free time, Jerry actively helps newcomers to adjust to a new job.
- Nigel is a very compassionate person who always helps other employees when they need it.
- Samantha is willing to share her resources with other departments of the company.
- Peter actively helps others whenever he has such an opportunity.
- George is always ready to provide comprehensive and detailed feedback to others.
- Rachel is a positive employee who shoes nothing but care and love for other employees.
- Ingrid selflessly helps others without asking anything in return.
- Quentin does his best to make his employees feel important and needed at work.
- Susan enjoys sharing her knowledge whenever others ask for assistance.
Exceeds Requirements/More than Satisfactory:
- Arnold seems to be genuinely interested in solving the problems of his clients.
- Trevor has never refused to assist his teammates with valuable advice.
- Stuart knows a lot of stuff about our company’s processes and likes to share his knowledge with newcomers.
- Harry is the soul of his team who makes sure everyone else is feeling good.
- David demonstrates an active interest in helping newly hired employees.
- Aaron finds joy in offering assistance and providing resources to others.
- Cindy is open to challenges, so she likes to contribute to difficult projects.
- Robert maintains a positive demeanor and never fails to make others smile.
- Helen listens to colleagues in need and provides help whenever she can.
- Valerie spends a lot of time working with new hires. She educates them on how to prevent mistakes.
- Gloria understands and acknowledges the problems of her subordinates
- James agrees to help others if it does not take up much of his time.
- Sometimes Yvonne participates in team events to meet newly hired employees and offer help.
- Rebekah makes sure her subordinates do not get overwhelmed with work.
- Fred actively shares advice to others even though some of them are not helpful.
- Oliver keeps an eye on new employees and prevents them from making serious mistakes.
- Most of the time Arthur manages to appear engaged when dealing with customers.
- Leonid likes to help others but his level competence is under question.
- Ronald provides detailed feedback only to his favorite mentees.
- Michael makes coffee for other employees even though that is not a part of his job.
- Susan does not like to take responsibility, so she rarely helps other employees.
- Terry lacks enthusiasm and looks bored when working with customers who ask for help.
- Harry easily gets irritated very easily so other employees rarely ask him for assistance.
- Michael is not a team player. He refuses to train newly hired employees.
- Henry lacks compassion. He never provides selfless help.
- James does not help other people unless it can benefit him it in any way.
- Jessica ignores help requests even when she has free time.
- Oliver only works solo and makes extremely poor contributions to team projects.
- Ronald becomes overly nervous when helping others.
- Jane severely lacks the competence to give any advice.
- When newcomers ask for help, Ronald gives them unhelpful advice on purpose.
- Donald hates to deal with demanding customers who make difficult requests.
- Steven never listens to his team members. He does not provide any help to others.
- Andrew is not on the same page with the rest of the team, which makes him unhelpful.
- Gwen has never volunteered her time to assist other employees.
- It looks like Tabitha does not care about the problems of her coworkers at all.
- Wendy does not allow her subordinates to ask others for help.
- Richard has a very negative attitude. He gets angry when newcomers ask him questions.
- Portia fails to create a cooperative work environment that would foster mutual assistance.
- Abigail does not show initiative at team meetings. She makes useless contributions.
Self Evaluation Questions:
- Do you like the feeling of being helpful?
- What is the purpose of helping others for you?
- When was the last time you have helped someone?
- Do you feel frustrated when you cannot help another person?
- What is the best thing you have done to assist a colleague?
- Are you ready to help others at your own expense?
- How do you deal with demanding customers?
- What is your course of action when you fail to help a client?
- Is it hard for you to make others feel better?
- When helping colleagues, do you expect to get anything in return?
The samples of performance review phrases for willingness to actively help others is a great/helpful tool for periodical/annual job performance appraisal. Note that, willingness to actively help others review phrases can be positive or negative and your performance review can be effective or bad/poor activities for your staffs.
If no matching phrase is found, you can also see a general list of performance review phrases and choose a more appropriate skill.