Widening one’s knowledge base is the process of mastering skills and gaining new knowledge.
- Marta is constantly looking for new ways to increase productivity.
- James upgrades his skill set by working on challenging tasks.
- Arthur spends a lot of time on learning new work methods.
- Trevor never misses learning opportunities.
- Gloria visits training seminars and discussion groups to broaden her horizons.
- Harry is very enthusiastic about innovations. He is always aware of the latest industry trends.
- Julia updates professional skills on a regular basis.
- Paul successfully implements innovations in his department.
- Bruce reads dozens of specialized books every month in order to adopt new skills.
- Valerie keeps her team and herself updated on the new workplace technologies.
Exceeds Requirements/More than Satisfactory:
- Philip made room in his schedule for reading specialized books.
- Stephen likes to explain new things he learned to other employees.
- George is always among the first employees to master new software.
- Sara asks for challenging tasks that make her develop new skills.
- Donald communicates with other people in his industry and shares insights with them.
- Henry regularly tests himself to boost the learning process.
- Jack is focused on expanding his expertise. He reads a lot and takes online classes.
- Juliet is eager to acquire new skills. She makes her mentor proud of her.
- Laura learns by doing the job. She prefers to master skills through trial and error.
- Samantha comes up with great solutions thanks to her impressive knowledge base.
- Jennifer practices things she is not good at in order to expand her professional knowledge.
- Albert acknowledges his errors and makes sure to never make them again.
- Emma is able to learn new computer applications in a timely manner.
- Arnold acquires new skills from coworkers who are more experienced.
- Bruce gets to work earlier than the others to spend more time on technical skills development.
- Susan is an open-minded person who is always ready to pick up new skills.
- Rachel regularly obtains new certifications to remain a valuable employee.
- Wendy is not shy to ask questions when she is not sure what to do.
- Quentin used to be bad at forecasting but he managed to improve his analytical skills.
- Michael has mastered the management skills to get a promotion.
- Elaine seeks help from the others instead of studying things on her own.
- David refuses to implement new software in his department.
- Robert is not willing to master new skills.
- Abigail refuses to get a mentor. She is too self-confident.
- Edward rarely refreshes his professional knowledge.
- Simon is not able to use things he learned in practice.
- Brian visits training courses but remains incompetent in many areas anyway.
- Cindy does not like to work on tasks that she has never done before.
- Rebecca does not admit her mistakes. She will not learn anything until she changes her attitude.
- Greg is not interested in new technologies in his industry.
- Yvonne hates to learn new things. She needs to overcome procrastination.
- Thomas is afraid to ask questions.
- Hayden has missed many learning opportunities because of laziness.
- Olivia fails to learn from mistakes. She needs to start analyzing her work.
- Aaron does not understand the majority of business processes. He is unwilling to learn.
- Jack has not learned the basic computer skills, which makes him extremely inefficient.
- David lacks perseverance to improve professional skills.
- Emma thinks that new work practices are useless. Her department is the least efficient because of that.
- Rachel makes many mistakes. Her competence raises serious doubts.
- Monica never seeks efficient solutions. She is too lazy to implement innovations.