Telephone skills are essential for employees of the company’s contact center. They are needed to deliver excellent customer service over the phone.
- Jeremy is able to satisfy even the most quick-tempered clients over the phone.
- George is always prepared to take a call from a demanding customer.
- James knows a myriad of effective telephone techniques. He finds a unique approach to every customer.
- Marta avoids scripted greetings and always remains genuine and sincere.
- Harry maintains a friendly attitude whenever he is on the phone with clients.
- Oliver has a perfect understanding of the company’s products. He is well prepared for any problem.
- Robert is a very charismatic person. He is able to sell anything over the phone.
- Bruce has a positive and enthusiastic tone that makes clients feel comfortable during a conversation.
- Trevor has never raised his voice when assisting clients over the phone. He remains calm under any circumstances.
- Valerie assists her subordinates with handling tough calls.
Exceeds Requirements/More than Satisfactory:
- Michael never fails to make callers happy.
- David understands how to place callers on hold without offending them.
- Emma is one of the top-rated employee of the company’s call center. Many clients compliment her.
- Perry handles tough questions very well. He is able to solve any issue.
- Helen always finishes phone calls with customers on a positive note.
- Many customers specifically request Monica when calling the company’s contact center.
- Peter never lets the caller hanging on the line. He always informs them why and when he is transferring the call to another person.
- Ronald makes every customer feel special.
- Stephanie avoids excuses to prevent callers from getting mad. Instead, she tries to find solutions to their problems.
- Ingrid controls her tone and inflections to let callers know that she cares about them.
- Jennifer listens carefully and attentively to every caller.
- Arnold never makes personal calls during his working hours.
- Bruce answers every call within five seconds.
- Thomas never loses his temper when handling customer’s calls.
- Peter has never insulted customers over the phone.
- Samantha always says the caller’s name correctly.
- Emilia checks voicemail every hours to make sure she has not missed any calls.
- Richard delivers appropriate customer service to every caller.
- Laura knows everything she has to know about the company’s products.
- Edward checks back on callers on hold every several minutes
- Rachel is very inattentive. She cannot focus on clients who have complicated problems.
- Sandra cannot remember customers’ names.
- Abigail lacks information about the company’s products. Sometimes she cannot assist a caller.
- Eva talks too fast. She needs to find a better rate of speech.
- Olivia does not know how to sell a product over the phone.
- Brian never thanks callers for holding.
- Rebecca is too informal with clients. She needs to behave in a more professional manner.
- Aaron often handles fewer calls than expected.
- Donald often forgets to call our clients back.
- Arthur answers calls in an angry tone.
- Piper is very ineffective. Clients often hang up on her because of that.
- Jane lacks communications skills. She needs to put more effort into training to become a good call center operator.
- Sometimes Brooke forgets about callers put on hold.
- Clients complain about Henry’s attitude. He is too nervous and angry.
- Yvonne fails to remember names of our regular customers.
- Rachel answers phone calls in a very noisy environment.
- Maria uses the company’s telephone for personal calls.
- Shaun makes inappropriate jokes when talking with customers over the phone.
- Samuel is not prepared to work in a call center. He knows nothing about our products.
- Jeremy leaves poor telephone messages to other employees.