Sales skills are a specific set of knowledge and abilities necessary for a salesperson to sell products or services.
- Gloria develops unique selling strategies based on the target audience.
- Michael has been the leading sales representative for several years.
- James sends birthday cards to every client, which helps him to increase sales.
- Robert uses different sales techniques to expand the customer base.
- Paul highlights the full potential of the company’s products and services.
- Samantha sets high sales targets and meets them thanks to preliminary planning.
- Harry understands how to make potential customers buy more.
- Cindy is a talented salesperson who doubled sales over the last year.
- Susan uses active listening skills to find the best solutions to customers’ requests.
- Jeremy is able to find the right approach even to the most demanding customers.
Exceeds Requirements/More than Satisfactory:
- Alfred has amazing communication skills. Customers are willing to buy from him.
- George always knows the best approach to a customer when selling products.
- Leonard emphasizes the features of products that solve customers’ problems.
- Laura maintains excellent relations with customers.
- Peter is striving to find out what exactly customers want.
- Ingrid is a great public speaker liked by both customers and shareholders.
- James sales more than most of the other employees do thanks to good time management skills.
- Monica sets customer expectations around the company’s goods and services.
- Rachel understands even the subtle features of every product offered by our company.
- Emma has developed her own sales strategy that demonstrates impressive results.
- Jennifer successfully persuades most customers to make a purchase.
- Trevor creates persuasive presentations that demonstrate the main features of our products.
- Janice asks many questions to overcome obstacles that stop customers from buying a product.
- Oliver studies customers’ buying habits to become a better salesperson.
- Yvonne would be a great salesperson if she knew more sales techniques.
- Customers like Edward, but he lacks the product knowledge.
- Thomas takes professional sales courses to improve his efficiency.
- Aaron thoughtfully answers most questions and objections from customers.
- George rarely misses the sales target.
- Paul sincerely wants to help customers. He never lies them.
- Michael fails to turn products’ features into benefits.
- Robert focuses on the product instead of people. He needs to spend more time understanding their needs.
- Alfred is ineffective at selling over the phone.
- Brian presents products without the intention to close the sale.
- Rebecca is not able to put herself in the shoes of potential buyers.
- Nigel does not understand some characteristics of the company’s products.
- Quentin talks too much but does not listens enough.
- Susan has developed a poor sales territory plan that did not help us to gain new customers.
- David fails to cope with anxiety when presenting a product to a large group of people.
- Bruce is not able to write good sales emails.
- Oliver has missed a number of meetings with potential customers.
- Ronald has very weak relationships with clients.
- Thomas offers too much information to customers, which makes them confused.
- Hayden fails to answer customers’ questions about our products.
- Maria lies to customers for her own benefit.
- David does not know how to build relationships with important clients.
- George does not understand when to close the sale.
- Rachel is insincere. Clients do not believe her.
- Edward becomes angry and nervous when dealing with upset customers.
- Susan acts disrespectfully towards customers.