Safety at work is the condition of being protected from workplace accidents.
- Susan is a devoted safety supervisor who inspects the facility on a regular basis to prevent violation of the company’s standards and regulations.
- George plays a major role in defining and applying the company’s safety guidelines.
- Ronald adheres to the company’s safety guidelines and procedures.
- After Gloria became the head of the department, the number of workplace accidents had reduced dramatically.
- Marta puts group and personal safety ahead of anything else.
- Helen has helped her team to meet maintenance regulations.
- Robert always puts the safety of employees above productivity.
- Bruce has come with a set of safety policies, which has helped to reduce the number of accidents in the workplace.
- Olivia manages to operate machinery quickly without sacrificing safety measures.
- Valerie’s team manages to maintain the lowest accident rate in the entire company.
Exceeds Requirements/More than Satisfactory:
- Michael has developed a good fire emergency plan that has helped to prevent injuries in the workplace numerous times.
- Jeremy places safety signs, tags, and labels in visible spots near caution zones.
- Emma regularly inspects problem areas in the company’s facilities to make sure that they comply with the safety standards.
- Donald has never missed a deadline even though he always follows our safety policies
- Harry has significantly improved the safety awareness of his team through training programs.
- Rachel is a vigorous member of the company’s workplace safety committee.
- Peter gives appropriate guidelines on how to keep equipment in optimal condition.
- Kate commands her subordinates to wear protective equipment to preserve them from work-related diseases.
- Sandra follows all the safety and security procedures on a constant basis.
- Stephanie provides employees with effective sanitizers and restorative lotions to prevent skin damage.
- Stacie has never been seen violating the company’s safety policies.
- Jennifer is a diligent employee who always adheres to safety guidelines.
- Jack has never been involved in serious workplace accidents. She treats safety measures with great respect.
- Bruce teaches every newcomer to handle power tools and heavy machinery properly.
- Thomas addresses safety hazards effectively. He always informs his management about unsafe conditions.
- George has never put his colleagues in dangerous situations.
- Samantha performs her work in accordance with the major safety standards.
- Emilia carefully investigates workplace accidents to ensure that they will never happen again.
- When working in busy areas, Michael always wears reflective vests and other high-visibility clothing.
- Laura never takes unnecessary risks when performing her job.
- Elaine does not inspect safety clothing for tears and rips. She got a chemical burn because of her carelessness.
- Trevor delivers generic and unclear safety guidelines for employees.
- Abigail fails to maintain an organized and secured facility. She needs to put more efforts into improving safety.
- Sometimes Edward forgets to wash his hands with soap before eating.
- Oliver often blames others when employees do not follow the company’s safety and health regulations.
- Brian has caused a number of workplace accidents over the last year.
- Rebecca does not unplug extension cords at the end of the workday.
- Sometimes Patricia puts productivity ahead of employee welfare, which might lead to a tragedy.
- Donald follows the safety guidelines, but he must start performing his job faster.
- Arthur does not know the location of emergency equipment and has no idea how to use them.
- Olivia does not wear proper protective clothing. She might get seriously injured because of that.
- Alex has minimized safety precautions in order to hit the production target.
- Ronald fails to maintain emergency exits clear and clean.
- Henry consciously refuses to follow guidelines. He does not understand the importance of workplace safety.
- Yvonne applies cosmetics in dangerous areas where chemicals are in use.
- Susan is a slow employee who neglects safety procedures and puts other employees at risk.
- Maria does not provide safety training to her team.
- Quentin does not understand all the risks involved in his job.
- Samuel has been caught with a cigarette in areas where smoking is prohibited.
- Gregory does not have a first aid kit on hand.
Self Evaluation Questions:
- Do you understand all the potential hazards in your workplace?
- How do you reduce stress to prevent problems with concentration?
- Do you take regular breaks to reduce mistakes?
- Is your work area arranged according to the safety standards?
- Do you receive personal phone calls at work?
- How often do you lift heavy objects by yourself instead of using mechanical devices?
- Do you wear proper clothes when operating power equipment?
- When working in hazardous areas, do you always wear protective equipment?
- Do you know how to handle all the tools and equipment at your disposal?
- What are you going to do in case of an emergency?
The sample of performance review phrases for Safety at work is a great/helpful tool for periodical/annual job performance appraisal. Note that, safety at work review phrases can be positive or negative and your performance review can be effective or bad/poor activities for your staffs.
If no matching phrase is found, you can also see a general list of performance review phrases and choose a more appropriate skill.