Resilience is one of the characteristics of an employee who easily deals with stress and can work under pressure. People who possess this trait manage a heavy workload and meet tight deadlines without much trouble.
- Michael maintains an optimistic demeanor even when he is facing a ton of work.
- Jennifer does not mind working extra hours if it is required to meet the team’s goals.
- Arthur never runs away from difficult assignments and makes the job done in any circumstances.
- Valerie does not get stressed by interactions with the most demanding customers.
- Yvonne handles criticism with a smile on her face. She seems to be grateful for any feedback.
- Robert is not afraid of challenges. He understands that his hard work will pay off.
- Cindy is very industrious. She easily meets tight deadlines and solves unexpected issues.
- Edward diligently performs his assignments despite an extremely demanding workload.
- Daria succeeds no matter what difficulties he faces in the workplace.
- Quentin adapts to changes without feeling stressed or overwhelmed.
Exceeds Requirements/More than Satisfactory:
- Samantha never gets angry with novice employees whose actions poorly affect her projects.
- Peter cultivates compassion and uses his personal time to help other employees.
- Nigel avoids negativity when receiving constructive feedback.
- Olivia accepts the fact that some of her ideas during team meetings are not recognized.
- Thomas has never had problems with hard tasks that required managing constantly changing priorities.
- David approaches work without anger even when circumstances try to push him to the limit.
- Alfred treats difficulties as a learning process. He uses challenges as opportunities to improve.
- Edna does not get pessimistic even in the most difficult situations.
- Everyone respects Nathan for his hardiness. He is able to handle any problem.
- Fiona has not made a single mistake in paperwork for many years.
- Oliver rarely demonstrates his disappointment with other employees.
- Charlie has learned how to take harsh criticism without being overly emotional.
- Marta does not have negative feelings towards dissatisfied customers. She is always calm and professional.
- Harry continues to work as hard as he can after experiencing disappointing failures.
- Elena has never tried to shift responsibility for her own mistakes to other people. She accepts failures.
- Most of the time Rebecca is entirely focused on the goal and does not lose her motivation.
- Peter does not get mad at criticism when he knows he deserves it.
- Sandra accepts all kinds of assignments without negative emotions.
- Trevor does not lose professionalism under difficult circumstances.
- John tries his best to keep calm and optimistic when facing unexpected problems.
- Ingrid sets unrealistic professional goals for herself and fails to meet them all the time.
- Monica is overly conservative. She cannot adapt to changes and becomes less productive.
- Wendy becomes less productive when working on big projects.
- It takes a very long time for Fred to recover from failures.
- Samantha ignores demanding customers when she is not in a good mood.
- Ronald fails to maintain a positive demeanor at times.
- Olivia needed a lot of time to get used to a new team.
- Michael does not get enough rest, which damages his productivity.
- Donald crumbles under pressure and starts to make many mistakes.
- Bruce does not use any relaxation techniques. He needs to find a way to relieve stress.
- Linda complains every time when she has to perform a difficult assignment.
- When the deadline is tight, Frank becomes less and less productive every day.
- Rachel has yelled at customers multiple times over the last month.
- Steven seems emotionally unstable. Excessive workload makes him very agitated.
- Harold refuses to acknowledge his mistakes.
- Thomas has problems concentrating on the job. He makes more and more mistakes every month.
- Susan becomes extremely tensed and irritated whenever she is leading a big project.
- Bruce does not know what to do in stressful situations that require cold-minded decisions.
- Gwen has a negative attitude, which makes everyone around her feel uncomfortable.
- Olivia does not understand how to recover from failures. She gets devastated after making mistakes.
Self Evaluation Questions:
- How often do you feel stressed or depressed after work?
- Are you afraid of challenging goals that might require you to put more effort?
- What was the most stressful assignment for you and how did you handle it?
- Do you consider yourself a cold-minded professional?
- It is hard for you to deal with stress and anxiety at work?
- When was the last time you felt devastated in the workplace?
- Do you have a way of relieving stress after a hard day’s work?
- Have you ever let the personal problems affect your professional life?
- How often do you fail your personal goals? Does it make you unmotivated?
- Do you always embrace your failures?
The samples of performance review phrases for resilience is a great/helpful tool for periodical/annual job performance appraisal. Note that, resilience review phrases can be positive or negative and your performance review can be effective or bad/poor activities for your staffs.
If no matching phrase is found, you can also see a general list of performance review phrases and choose a more appropriate skill.