Researching skills are used to search for, collect, and process information.
- Henry conducts competitive analysis on a regular basis to anticipate market threats and opportunities.
- Emma finds and adapts the most efficient work methods that exist at the moment.
- Portia keeps up with modern technologies to consistently increase productivity in the department.
- Jennifer uses critical thinking to make the best out of ideas of his subordinates.
- Ronald is one of the finest analytics of the company. His financial forecasts are on point.
- Harry never jumps to the action without thorough prior research on the problem.
- Rebecca has created a highly efficient document management system.
- Olivia researches the market during her free time to find the most prominent product ideas.
- Linda takes advantage of the latest technologies to increase the efficiency of the research process.
- Abigail comes up with amazing ideas thanks to her impressive researching skills.
Exceeds Requirements/More than Satisfactory:
- Trevor uses innovative solutions to fix problems in the most efficient ways.
- Janet always knows where to find the best supplier of a specific material.
- Rachel has outstanding analytical skills that help her cope with any task.
- Bruce creates amazing visual presentations that help our clients understand the company’s big picture.
- Edna utilizes data collection tools to recognize and eliminate the drawbacks of the company’s strategy.
- Bernard uses deductive methods to identify the root cause of any problem.
- Ashley always makes a plan before conducting difficult research.
- Quentin makes reason-based decisions when solving unexpected problems.
- Brad is able to think out of the box. He can find a way out of problems that seem unsolvable at first sight.
- Lucy can analyze huge volumes of data in the shortest periods.
- Aaron does not trust unverified sources when analyzing crucial information.
- Robert makes sure all of her reports are mistake-free.
- David has never had any problems finding the required information in the company’s database.
- Edward is good at using different mathematical techniques.
- Michael properly investigates information from the finance department to reduce costs.
- Ingrid is an avid internet user who easily finds reliable information sources online.
- Tabitha conducts surveys every month to get the viewpoint of the company’s customers.
- Elaine carefully researches every fact and figure when reviewing monthly reports.
- Oliver strives to improve his researching skills by visiting professional seminars.
- Susan provides accurate and detailed reports in a timely manner.
- Greg does not know how to use statistical software.
- George makes mistakes when working with large volumes of data.
- Monica lacks critical skills to solve tricky problems that require a thorough approach.
- Nigel neglects modern work methods. He does not want to learn new things.
- Sandra fails to adapt to the latest analytical techniques.
- Angelina uses unverified sources on information when analyzing markets.
- Cindy does not evaluate the authority of sources of information.
- Harry has poor analytical skills, which makes him inefficient at trouble-shooting.
- Oliver cannot keep his documents in order. He spends a lot of time to find specific papers.
- Marta refuses to look for new market opportunities for business growth.
- Mark does not know how to get to the root cause of challenging problems.
- Albert makes bold decisions without finding any information basis to support them.
- When facing unexpected problems, Diane makes decisions based on emotions rather than logic.
- Caren has terrible researching skills. She cannot find solutions even to the simplest problems.
- Leonard has missed numerous market opportunities over the course of the last year.
- Michael does not examine the validity of sources when making crucial project decisions.
- Valerie failed to adapt to new data analysis software.
- Patrick does not sort out information when working with it, which slows him down significantly.
- Henry has no willingness to learn how to work with statistical data.
- Richard has been using outdated sources of information for a whole month.
Self Evaluation Questions:
- How can you tell whether the information is important for your research?
- Do you use unverified sources of information?
- What are your criteria for evaluating data sources?
- Do you draw outlines of your reports when conducting researches?
- How do you keep all your documents in order?
- Do you utilize the latest researching software and strategies?
- How do you search for credible information over the internet?
- Have you ever missed any important details when conducting researches?
- What do you do to improve your researching skills?
- How much time do you usually need to troubleshoot workplace issues?
The sample of performance review phrases for researching skills is a great/helpful tool for periodical/annual job performance appraisal. Note that, research review phrases can be positive or negative and your performance review can be effective or bad/poor activity for your staffs.
If no matching phrase is found, you can also see a general list of performance review phrases and choose a more appropriate skill.