Project focus is the ability to concentrate on the tasks required to finish the project. People who possess this skill are better at managing complex jobs. Employees focused on the project provide better result regardless of the company’s field of business.
- Edward keeps his subordinates on task and on target for the project objectives.
- Olivia creates thorough project plans to coordinate employees the best way possible.
- Jennifer is always focused on getting the project finished under budget and on time.
- Ronald easily tackles all workplace distractions to stay focused on his project.
- Arthur has generated an effective working system, which helps him to stay extremely productive thorough the day.
- Portia prioritize project tasks in a way to perform as much as she can every day.
- Christopher never gets distracted by other employees neither distracts anyone himself.
- Robert utilizes the most productive techniques to keep his team motivated on finishing the project.
- Elaine does not afraid to experiment in order to determine the best way of keeping employees focused.
- George avoids perfectionism and is focused on big-picture success instead.
Exceeds Requirements/More than Satisfactory:
- Oliver organizes his tasks using productivity apps that help him focus on the project.
- Tabitha never lets workplace distractions affect her productivity.
- Susan effectively manages her time to complete projects within the set period.
- Monica uses advanced tools to simplify her job to the maximum possible point.
- Harry combines the best methodologies of project management to keep himself focused on completing tasks.
- Bruce does a wonderful job of maintaining focus in the workplace.
- Janet has not missed a single deadline in a long time thanks to her incredible concentration.
- Ingrid stays alert and productive throughout the entire workday.
- David breaks down complex projects and objectives into smaller tasks to increase motivation and focus.
- Nathan does not multitasks unless he has to. He prefers to stay focused on the main goal.
- Harry does not procrastinate in the workplace. He is always busy with work.
- Benjamin sets realistic goals and deadlines to avoid frustrating subordinates.
- George creates to-do lists and organizes them into various categories in order to maintain concentration.
- Most of the time Aaron meets the deadline and keeps projects on budget.
- Quentin sets daily objectives to stay focused and productive.
- Paul does not use his personal phone during the workday.
- Xavier aligns himself a specific focus every day to avoid losing focus.
- Linda pays attention to her body clock in order to improve concentration.
- Valerie takes breaks when she needs them to stay focused on the job.
- Michelle always plans far in advance when approaching a difficult project.
- Gregory can be easily distracted from his job.
- Rachel spends too much time on her cell phone during the working hours.
- Cindy sets unreasonable deadlines that are very hard to meet.
- Michael cannot focus on a certain task for too long.
- Jennifer does not have a proper schedule.
- Olivia never makes to-do lists, which damages her focus.
- Ellie strives to complete multiple tasks at once and ends up making many mistakes.
- Yvonne fails to keep tasks manageable. She does not break them into smaller chunks.
- Sophie does not keep track of the progress towards her goals.
- Valerie cannot handle distractions in the workplace.
- Harold uses social media and plays video games in the workplace.
- Edward have failed a bunch of project’s goals over the past few months.
- Monica poorly prioritizes tasks and misses deadlines because of that.
- Nigel always loses concentration by the end of the workday.
- Bruce fails to handle complex tasks due to a short attention span.
- Janet does not communicate with teammates regarding the project’s status.
- Olivia sets unreachable goals, which makes his subordinates lose focus and motivation.
- David fails to identify the most urgent tasks when leading complex projects.
- Rebecca makes a ton of mistakes in paperwork due to bad concentration.
- Steven never seems to be fully focused on his work.
Self Evaluation Questions:
- Is there a specific way you approach large projects?
- What is your opinion on multitasking?
- How often do you miss deadlines?
- Do you answer personal phone calls at work?
- Is it hard for you to keep focus on the same task for a long period?
- How do you make sure that your goals can be achieved?
- What do you do to avoid being distracted by colleagues?
- When was the last time you could not focus on a project?
- Do you use any techniques to maintain focus?
- What is your favorite way of cutting out distractions?
The samples of performance review phrases for project focus is a great/helpful tool for periodical/annual job performance appraisal. Note that, project focus review phrases can be positive or negative and your performance review can be effective or bad/poor activities for your staffs.
If no matching phrase is found, you can also see a general list of performance review phrases and choose a more appropriate skill.