Productivity is the term used to describe how efficiently workers accomplish tasks assigned to them. All companies are looking for productive employees since they are very useful in every business area. On this page, you will find the list of performance review phrases on productivity that might help you to conduct an effective employee appraisal.
- Susan frequently encourages and help others to show a high productivity at work.
- Bill applies innovative production strategies to increase the productivity of his department.
- Kyle amazes other members of the team with the quality of his work.
- Leonard is constantly looking for new ways to enhance his output.
- Marta exceeds productivity goals on the regular basis. She is among the most efficient employees of the company.
- Oliver performs his job with the perfect quality/quantity balance.
- Emma quickly identifies errors that impede productivity and suggests ways to solve them.
- Most of the time, Jonathan demonstrates exceptional productivity.
- Lionel strives to impress his supervisors by consistently breaking production records.
- Natalie has managed to double her productivity over the last year.
Exceeds Requirements/More than Satisfactory:
- Abigail demonstrates outstanding devotion to the job. She is very productive.
- George inspires the rest of the team with his impressive outputs.
- Harry set the high bar for productivity, making other employees to keep up with him.
- Ingrid implements new work methods to keep the productivity of her department at a high level.
- Nathan finishes most of his projects way ahead of schedule.
- John encourages others to exceed department’s monthly goals.
- Bruce is able to tackle multiple projects at once without sacrificing productivity.
- Dennis maintains exceptionally high output throughout the whole day.
- Frank often volunteers for tasks beyond his standard working time.
- Maria offers great suggestions to increase employees’ productivity.
- Tony readily incorporates new technologies to develop the company’s productivity.
- Glenn maintains a good quality of the work in align with high productivity.
- Jeremy demonstrates a highly consistent performance at work.
- Clair is prepared all the time to take over new responsibilities and projects.
- Cindy works at full strength so she has never missed a deadline.
- Jerome always does his best to become more productive.
- Quentin does not waste time on small talk. He is fully concentrated on the job the entire workday.
- Aaron never sacrifices quality for quantity. He is very dedicated to the company and wants to meet its standards.
- Olivia respects the quality standards of the company and fully complies them.
- Robert collaborates with other departments in order to increase the overall performance of the company.
- Tight deadlines do not scare Sara. She always manages to accomplish the task on time.
- Fiona frequently makes errors in processing.
- Francesca spends too much time on talking and daydreaming. She often misses deadlines because of that.
- Abigail is able to complete the job on time, but she always comes up with excuses to extend the deadline.
- Henry is clearly not interested in the success of the company. He never exceeds productivity goal and does just enough to get by.
- Donald constantly tries to accomplish numerous tasks at once, but he never managed to actually do it. He needs to take up scheduling and time management skills to improve his productivity.
- Emma does not show any interest in improving her productivity. She will never get a promotion if she continues to behave this way.
- Janet refuses to tackle difficult projects. Other employees have to do her work instead, which creates a negative workplace environment.
- Michael is a hard worker but he lacks knowledge and experience to meet the company’s productivity goals. He has to devote more time to learning new things.
- Trevor fails to improve the productivity of his department. He has to establish a stronger team spirit to employees more efficient.
- Cindy is a valuable worker, but she does not set personal goals to further develop her skills. She becomes less productive with every year.
- Sandra tend to produce a high defect rate.
- George does not comply with output standards.
- Sue demonstrates low level of knowledge of the procedures.
- Brad obviously lacks problem-solving ability.
- Julia is reluctant to take over new responsibilities.
- George hates new technologies and prefers to do all his job the old way. The unwillingness to learn new things severely hurts his performance.
- Deborah fails to accomplish tasks in a timely manner.
- Daniel does not seem to acknowledge the importance of quality of the work.
- Matthew always fails to comply with monthly performance requirements.
- Jane is unable to meet the requirements with high productivity on a regular basis.
The sample of performance review phrases for Productivity is a great/helpful tool for periodical/annual job performance appraisal. Note that, Productivity review phrase can be positive or negative and your performance review can be effective or bad/poor activities for your staffs.