Motivating employees is a must-have practice that inspires them to work more efficiently.
- James never misses a chance to praise employees for achievements.
- Gwen has built a positive work environment to make employees feel like home.
- Bruce encourages teamwork by pushing social activities and rewarding employees for altruistic behavior.
- Robert always finds ways to increase the motivation of his subordinates in difficult situations.
- The key performance indicators have increased after Alyssa became the head of the department.
- Quentin sets measurable team goals that make employees work harder without compromising their efficiency.
- Ingrid never lets her subordinates lose motivation. She knows how to keep them productive.
- Marta makes employees feel important and valuable by recognizing them as individuals.
- Valerie has developed effective schedules that have made the employees work more productively.
- Trevor started an appreciation program that has significantly strengthened employee engagement.
Exceeds Requirements/More than Satisfactory:
- Janet has developed a reward system to stimulate employees to work harder.
- Clive strives to create an enthusiastic environment to encourage friendly competition among team members.
- David has allowed his subordinates to have flexible schedules, which did not lower productivity but improved motivation among the team members.
- George personally thanks the most productive employees.
- John shares the big picture with employees so every one of them understands how their work affects the company.
- Linda consistently rewards the most effective employees for hard work to boost motivation in the office.
- Natalie keeps her subordinates enthusiastic and operose without overpraising them.
- Helen openly and honestly communicates with employees to anticipate potential motivational problems.
- Arthur regularly reviews the reward system to increase its efficiency.
- Susan actively demonstrates interest in the professional development of her subordinates.
- David rewards employees according to objective performance reports.
- Emma rewards employees who received the most positive customer reviews.
- Roxane openly supports ideas suggested by the team members.
- Andrew provides clear and simple objectives to avoid confusion and keep the employees highly motivated.
- Richard maintains a positive relationship with every subordinate.
- George does not micromanage his subordinates. He gives them enough freedom to strengthen their motivation.
- Jennifer promotes employees who truly deserve it.
- Rebecca makes sure employees are interested in working harder.
- Abigail distributes rewards among employees every month.
- Lionel sets demanding yet achievable performance standards.
- Vincent cannot deal with the lack of excitement demonstrated by his subordinates.
- Samuel never shares the big picture with employees. His subordinates do not understand the purpose of their work, which negatively affects their motivation.
- Arthur never praises employees for smaller accomplishments.
- Adam fails to define the clear goals for the team.
- Brandon does not offer any rewards to the most talented employees.
- William does not recognize the hard work of the team. He takes it for granted, which discourages employees.
- Samantha fails to explain to employees how the company’s reward system works.
- Emily does not develop as a manager. Her team slowly loses motivation but he does not address this issue.
- Thomas does not show his subordinates that he values them.
- Sometimes Yvette forgets to praise employees for accomplishments.
- Melanie focuses on employees’ problems without noticing their accomplishments.
- Maeve does not understand the importance of the reward system.
- Henry refuses to let subordinates have any freedom in the workplace.
- Oliver does not seem to care whether the team is focused on the project.
- Benjamin’s team lost interest to work and he has no idea how to motivate them.
- Matthew fails to make the team interested in the success of the company.
- Brandon demands too much from his employees without offering any rewards.
- Samantha ignores the ideas offered by the team members. They feel like their opinion does not matter.
- Fabian fails to resolve conflicts among employees, which severely damages motivation.
- Isaac is a highly demanding leader who makes subordinates feel depressed.
The sample of performance review phrases for motivating employees is a great/helpful tool for periodical/annual job performance appraisal. Note that, a goal achievement review phrase can be positive or negative and your performance review can be effective or bad/poor activity for your staffs.