Ability to meet goals is exceptionally important for any employee regardless of their position.
- Maria never lets any obstacles to stop her from achieving the objective.
- Jennifer sets herself personal development goals and achieves them.
- George easily fulfills even the hardest work objectives.
- Jack strives to get the promotion. He achieves more goals than any other member of the team does.
- Peter is able to identify the best path to the utmost completion of his goals.
- Scarcity of resources does not stop Valerie from achieving goals. She effectively manages them for the best outcome.
- Lucy successfully creates efficient plans that help her meet any goal.
- Olivia has never failed any tasks given by the boss. She works toward the positive outcome.
- Leonard is an amazingly purposeful person. He is always determined to achieve the objective.
- Jeremy is always focused and motivated for the completion of the objective.
Exceeds Requirements/More than Satisfactory:
- After setting goals, Rachel creates useful action plans to achieve them in the best possible way.
- Janet is the brain of the team who has led her subordinates to achieving numerous goals.
- Whenever given an objective, David sequentially performs tasks from the action plan to achieve it.
- Elliott has improved his discipline and time-management skills by following goal-setting plans.
- Despite the lack of resources, Paul tries his best to achieve the team goals.
- Harry always understands what he needs to achieve and makes everything he can to make it possible.
- Bruce disciplines himself to consistently stay on track in order to achieve objectives.
- Nadia sets additional goals that support other plans and objectives of her team.
- Arnold often manages to exceed work plans set by the team leader.
- Michael puts as much effort as he can into achieving the most important objectives.
- Emma sets achievable goals and consistently fulfills them.
- Robert does not lose the inspiration even though he failed some of the objectives last year.
- Emma meets deadlines for the majority of the team goals.
- When Linda feels that she cannot achieve the goal in time, she is not afraid to ask for help.
- John sets adequate goals that are neither too hard neither overly easy to achieve.
- Paul sets SMART goals for his team that effectively stimulate progress and development.
- George has not failed work goals for over six months.
- Trevor rarely loses motivation to work towards achieving the goals.
- Rebecca fulfills objectives most of the time.
- Even though Abigail has failed some of the goals, she is learning from her shortcomings.
- Quentin takes credit for the achievements of other employees.
- Edward easily loses inspiration when working toward achieving difficult goals.
- Arthur does not consider challenges he might face when setting goals. Because of that, he often fails to achieve them.
- Sometimes Michael is not really sure what exactly he is aiming to achieve.
- Angelina is very passive. She does not put much effort into meeting her personal goals.
- Trevor does not like to leave his comfort zone. He does not set himself challenging goals.
- It seems that Elsa does not care about her career. She never tries to overfulfill goals.
- Peter severely lacks motivation. He does not set any personal goals for himself.
- Thomas does not realize how to motivate employees to meet the company’s goals.
- Ingrid is bad at setting goals for her team. Her subordinates are not developing much.
- Mark cannot achieve goals even with plenty of resources.
- Oliver refuses to put much effort into achieving the company’s goals.
- Robert sets goals that are too easy and ineffective.
- Aaron sets terrible goals that are either impossible to achieve or do not offer any challenge.
- Benjamin does not understand the importance of goal setting. His team is the least efficient in the department.
- Marta lacks discipline to achieve the company’s goals.
- Jennifer is afraid to ask for help when she needs it. She has failed many work goals because of that.
- Terry fails to focus on the most important objectives.
- Clive does not even try to eliminate his weaknesses. He must start setting his personal goals.
- Portia quickly loses motivation. Any obstacle can stop her from achieving the goal.
Self Evaluation Questions:
- Is overcoming goal roadblocks stressful for you?
- What keeps you motivated to succeed?
- How often you abandon your personal goals?
- Do you review the progress of the current goal?
- How do you divide long-term goals into more manageable parts?
- Do you consider yourself a self-disciplined person?
- Are you open to feedback from others?
- How often do you procrastinate? Does it affect your progress towards achieving your goals?
- Do you stick to deadlines when meeting goals?
- How do you prioritize multiple goals?
The sample of performance review phrases for Meeting goals is a great/helpful tool for periodical/annual job performance appraisal. Note that, meeting goals review phrases can be positive or negative and your performance review can be effective or bad/poor activity for your staffs.
If no matching phrase is found, you can also see a general list of performance review phrases and choose a more appropriate skill.