Long-range planning is a set of analytical activities required to outline visions, goals and objectives of a company. You can use performance review phrases for long-range planning as follows:
- Peter perfectly understands the big picture.
- Quentin develops clear plans that help to move the company in the right direction.
- Marta regularly reviews the long-term strategic plan to increase productivity.
- Arthur designs good strategic plans that can be easily corrected if necessary.
- Gloria has created a diverse and optimized planning team that include managers from every department of the company.
- Harry is able to influence other people without offending them.
- Julia thoroughly analyzes the factors outside the company when developing a long-range plan.
- Robert easily balances the long-range strategic plan of the company with his everyday work.
- Bruce listens to other people regardless of their position when working on a long-term strategic plan.
- Brad understands the company’s vision and develops appropriate strategic plans.
Exceeds Requirements/More than Satisfactory:
- Trevor regularly conducts the analysis of the company and makes realistic financial forecasts.
- Angelina is good at delegating tasks to subordinates. She understands their strengths and weaknesses.
- Philipp anticipates needs of his projects well in advance.
- George outlines strategies and establishes appropriate short-term objectives.
- Jennifer has come up with a good long-range plan, which saved a lot of money for the company.
- During long-range planning sessions, Harry brings views of regular employees to the table.
- Jack holds himself fully accountable for strategic plans.
- Frank develops complex and comprehensive strategic plans yet makes sure every employee understands it.
- Laura prioritizes tasks very well. She knows what objective needs to be finished first according to the company’s long-range plans.
- Helen uses the latest strategic planning techniques when developing long-range plans.
- Susan sets deadlines to important objectives and sticks to them to improve long-range planning.
- Nigel proposes doable and practical plans.
- Emma incorporates important stakeholders into the long-range plans.
- Bruce effectively uses professional strategic planning software.
- Albert always gets in touch with vendors and suppliers before approving long-range strategies.
- Rachel is able to develop both long-range strategies and short-term plans.
- Samantha delivers instructions, updates and feedback to his team on time.
- Monica takes the company’s vision into account when building long-range strategies.
- Oliver is always ready to amend his strategic plan.
- Abigail has composed a planning team in order to build a strong long-range strategy.
- Jerry never makes proper contingency plans. His long-range strategies are too risky.
- Bruce does not identifies customer needs when developing long-range plans.
- Elaine always leaves planning to the last moment. She needs to become more focused.
- Peter is bad at breaking his long-range plans down into manageable everyday tasks.
- Aaron does not demonstrate a strategic mindset required for long-range planning.
- Edward develops plans with unworkable schedules.
- Brian is not able to align and integrate his strategies with the operational plans of the company.
- Hayden tries to achieve too many goals at once, which makes his long-range strategies ineffective.
- Rebecca never reviews her long-range plans. She needs to check in regularly to make sure her strategy is working.
- Trevor is not willing to communicate with stakeholders to discuss long-range plans.
- Yvonne does not monitor her long-range plans. She needs to start keeping track of her employees’ progress.
- Ronald proposes long-range strategies that do not reflect the company’s business priorities.
- Thomas does not want to involve other employees into long-range planning.
- Jack becomes overly stressed when his long-range strategies are failing.
- Abigail inaccurately conducts needs assessments when developing long-range plans.
- Rachel lacks analytical skills to become a good strategic planner.
- David fails to translate long-term objectives into clear action plans.
- Peter often makes false assumptions when developing long-range strategies.
- Wendy does not know what to do when things go out of hands. Her long-term plans are very ineffective because of that.
- Michael does not understand the vision of the company.