The level of supervision required shows how resourceful and productive an employee is without the oversight.
- Richard knows what to do in unexpected circumstances. He does not need to ask his supervisor for advice.
- Quentin finds the best ways to overcome difficulties without help from his team leader.
- Olivia is a very motivated and aspiring employee who strives to demonstrate independence in the workplace.
- Michael organizes his workday to accomplish tasks as effectively as it is possible.
- Jennifer takes initiative in her work. She demonstrates dedication to our company every day.
- Gwen does quality control for every project without any reminder from the supervisors.
- Harry makes sure to complete every personal task within the deadline.
- Arnold not only works fine without supervision but also manages to assist coworkers.
- Lucy assists her team leader to handle difficulties. She can be trusted with all kinds of work.
- Rachel likes to take the initiative. She seeks more responsibilities and strives to work with less supervision.
Exceeds Requirements/More than Satisfactory:
- Janet has good analytical skills that allow her to make the right decisions without supervision.
- Robert is confident in his abilities. He never panics and rarely makes mistakes.
- David performs his duties impeccably. The team leader does not need to look after him.
- Evan has not made a mistake in years. He does not require supervision anymore.
- Thomas is always prepared for unexpected situations. He does not need to be supervised.
- Ellen follows the instructions implicitly. She does not need tight supervision.
- Valerie is an independent thinker. Sometimes the team leader uses her ideas.
- Michael always demonstrates initiative. He does more than the supervisor requires of him.
- Nathan does not need mentors. He has impressive analytical skills himself.
- Stephan is a workaholic who strives to perform more. He can be trusted without supervision.
- Emma has reduced the number of paperwork mistakes over the last year. She is more attentive and accurate now.
- Susan requires assistance when performing tough tasks, but she is able to handle most of the work on her own.
- Violet handles most of her work without constant guidance from her team leader.
- Ronald continues to work properly even when his supervisor is absent.
- John is a proactive employee who does not require much supervision.
- Peter plays his strengths where he can use them without any guidance.
- Samantha is very persistent. She does not ask for help unless it is needed.
- Portia has optimized the working process to reduce the level of supervision required.
- Rebecca provides progress updates in a timely manner, so the team leader takes less time to check her work.
- Aaron always aligns his priorities with the team leader. He has never failed the boss yet.
- Abigail is easily distracted, which makes her too inattentive for work without supervision.
- Sometimes Jerry is trying too hard to show initiative. He takes on a bunch of tasks without prior approval.
- Arthur is too inexperienced. He should not work without supervision.
- George cannot work without supervision since he lacks motivation and discipline.
- Richard fails to overcome unexpected issues when working alone.
- Trevor starts to make mistakes whenever the supervisor does not give him detailed instructions.
- Evan lacks patience. He cannot work on difficult projects without supervisors.
- Benjamin gets overly nervous in tough situations. He lacks the experience to work by himself.
- Yvonne is unable to work without proper instructions. She needs an experienced boss.
- Samantha can only be trusted with easy tasks. Otherwise, she has to be heavily supervised.
- Nigel does not want to handle issues on his own.
- Oliver makes a ton of mistakes every time he works alone.
- Rachel cannot tackle challenges by herself. She needs a mentor.
- Abigail takes terrible decision when she acts all buy herself.
- Thomas is both inattentive and lazy. He cannot be trusted to work without guidance.
- Maria cannot work autonomously. She severely lacks discipline and knowledge.
- Robert is an unreliable employee who needs to be monitored all the time.
- George has ignored major problems when the boss trusted him to take the lead of the project.
- Peter fails to solve problems by himself. He has to work under supervision.
- Zack asks questions even when the task is extremely easy. He depends on his mentor.