Honesty is the quality of being sincere and truthful. Honest employees can voice their opinions and ideas while improving organizational culture.
- Henry is a person with high moral standards who would never deceive others for personal gain.
- Jennifer strives to use every opportunity to give and receive helpful feedback.
- Scarlett addresses workplace issues as soon as they arise on the radar instead of hiding bad news from others.
- Edward always keeps his promises and makes everything possible to deliver them on time.
- Bernie has established honest communication with subordinates to create a healthy workplace atmosphere and improve employee satisfaction.
- Christopher hired a diverse team of people with different cultural backgrounds and offers equal opportunities to each of them.
- Robert shares his thoughts and concerns with supervisors without being afraid of hurting his good image.
- Jennifer demonstrates honest behavior and sets a good example for other employees.
- George never denounces the ideas of his subordinates in order to create a culture of honesty and openness.
- Elaine openly accepts her mistakes and does her best to fix them in the shortest period.
Exceeds Requirements/More than Satisfactory:
- Jeremy respects his subordinates and treats every person well regardless of their position.
- Tabitha is incorporating honesty into our business by making employees be 100% sincere with customers.
- Susan has created a feedback system in order to let employees share their honest opinions anonymously.
- Monica takes full responsibility for her actions and is never afraid to accept her wrongdoings.
- Arthur is convinced that honesty is one of the core values of our company.
- Bruce never forgets to give credit to employees that truly deserve it.
- Janet has never ever given customers any reason not to trust her.
- Ingrid acknowledges the success of her coworkers without showing any signs of jealousy.
- David always adheres to the truth when offering the company’s services and products to our potential clients.
- Violet strives for collaboration rather than competition between departments.
- Yvonne openly asks for help when she feels she cannot complete her job within the due date.
- Nigel knows he is not a perfect employee and strives to improve his professional skills.
- George takes assignments that are not fit for his skill set while claiming that he is qualified for them.
- Aaron does not take credit for the accomplishments of other people.
- Quentin has never been caught lying to his supervisor. He seems to be perfectly honest.
- Xavier allows employees to learn from their mistakes instead of going crazy about every problem.
- Chuck does not rationalize questionable methods of work and advises employees against using them.
- Valerie encourages team members to speak freely and share their thoughts and ideas.
- Michael is strongly against misleading marketing policies. He believes that honesty is the key.
- Michelle tries to make the right choice even if it is more difficult for her.
- Tabitha is never completely truthful when delivering negative news to the supervisor.
- Sometimes Edward abuses his managerial position by coming late for work.
- Rachel does not like to work in teams due to trust issues.
- Michael often shares his own opinions on behalf of the company thus misusing the authority of our brand.
- Olivia always sugarcoats her achievements to gain extra credit for her job.
- Trevor keeps lying to our potential customers in order to increase sales.
- Ingrid cannot stick to a schedule and often violates deadlines.
- Sophie treats some subordinates less favorably than others.
- Abigail over promises and under delivers on a regular basis.
- Sometimes Jennifer turns a blind eye to the questionable behavior of her subordinates.
- Peter is a very frivolous employee who cannot be trusted with important assignments.
- Harold does not adhere to the ethical standards of our company in the workplace.
- Monica always appropriates the accomplishments of other team members.
- Nigel always tries to avoid issues to the bitter end instead of taking responsibility for his own mistakes and fixing them.
- Robert never gives enough credit to some of the employees from his team.
- Janet has violated the company’s policies multiple times just for her personal needs.
- Oliver always goes the easy way even when it requires using questionable business practices.
- David misuses our company’s resources and materials for his own projects without paying back for it.
- Rebecca does not want to be responsible for her mistakes and keeps blaming others.
- Fred damages the reputation of our brand by making misleading offers to potential clients.
Self Evaluation Questions:
- When was the last time you have made a mistake in the workplace?
- Have you ever had an assignment that made you question your integrity?
- Do your personal beliefs and opinions affect the way you do your job?
- Are you always sincere with your subordinates?
- In which situations you would rather lie to a client instead of telling the truth?
- Do you fully trust your colleagues?
- What do you do to address your weaknesses?
- Is it hard for you to accept your mistakes?
- Do you keep any secrets from your supervisors?
- How do you make sure you treat all your subordinates the same?
The samples of performance review phrases for Honesty is a great/helpful tool for periodical/annual job performance appraisal. Note that, Honesty review phrases can be positive or negative and your performance review can be effective or bad/poor activities for your staffs.
If no matching phrase is found, you can also see a general list of performance review phrases and choose a more appropriate skill.