Goal achievement is the ability to recognize activities that lead to a goal and focus on completing them.
- Arthur creates effective action plans to achieve even those goals that seem unrealistic to other employees.
- To keep productivity levels in the department high, Bruce constantly sets professional development goals and helps his subordinates to achieve them.
- Clyde demonstrates amazing perseverance and persistence. He stays focused on his objectives until they are complete.
- During his working hours, John is always fully concentrated on completing the objective.
- The majority of the plans developed by Peter lead to the successful completion of the goal.
- Valerie has never ever failed a professional goal thanks to her incredible determination and diligence.
- Olivia can handle any type of obstacle on the way to reaching her goals.
- Lucy does not mind to work extra hours and take additional assignments in order to achieve the objective.
- Sandra is highly motivated to achieve the company’s goal whatever it takes for her.
- Michael sets challenging goals for himself and consistently achieves them.
Exceeds Requirements/More than Satisfactory:
- Naomi stays organized and motivated to goal-achievement under any circumstances.
- Jennifer creates effective and feasible action plans to complete challenging objectives.
- Edward easily completes the majority of tasks set by the supervisor.
- Sandra reaches most of the objectives through hard work and the focus on success.
- Wendy uses time-management skills to work on a bunch of different objectives at once and complete them within deadlines.
- Natalie is a disciplined person who thoroughly follows all the action plans to achieve professional goals.
- Andrew tries his best to achieve even the hardest goals and succeeds most of the time.
- Mortimer cannot be stopped from achieving the objectives set by his supervisor.
- Henry is a goal-oriented employee who strives to outperform his colleagues.
- Nicole maintains a positive attitude on every step to completing the objective.
- Jane does not set professional goals that are impossible to achieve. She knows her limits and tries to surpass them in a realistic way.
- Richard completes tasks assigned by the supervisor in a consistent manner.
- Ingrid easily puts unimportant things aside when working towards achieving a goal.
- Linda is actively engaged in teamwork in order to achieve the company’s goal.
- Mortimer rarely fails objectives set by the boss.
- When setting new goals, Cindy identifies the crucial things she needs to do in order to achieve them.
- Thomas successfully achieves most of the objectives even though he misses deadlines sometimes.
- Evan tries to develop professional skills by setting small additional goals every month.
- Rebecca completes the required amount of tasks every day.
- Bruce considers his strengths and flaws when setting professional goals for himself.
- Samantha seems absolutely uninterested in achieving the company’s goals.
- Gregory has failed a number of objectives over the last year. He needs to improve his time-management skills.
- Abigail is afraid to face challenging objectives. She sets overly easy professional goals that do not help her to improve as a professional.
- Bruce easily loses his temper when trying to achieve difficult objectives.
- Rebecca cannot handle tight deadlines. She is not ready yet for challenging objectives.
- Alfred fails to develop effective action plans to complete objectives. He misses deadlines most of the time.
- Thomas lacks the motivation to set professional goals for himself. He is not developing from a professional perspective.
- George is not self-aware. Personal goals he sets for himself do not help him to become a better employee.
- Harry refuses to understand the importance of goal-setting. He never has an action plan.
- Susan usually fails personal goals because of poor time-management.
- Jeremy lacks critical thinking to establish helpful professional goals.
- Dennis fails to stay concentrated on achieving objectives.
- Gwen is very bad at goal setting. She schedules unrealistic deadlines.
- Samantha fails to develop and adequate road map towards her goals.
- Arthur is easily distracted from the main objective.
- David hates to face difficult objectives. He fails them most of the time.
- Rachel is bad at planning her time, which stops her from completing goals.
- Trevor does not even try to achieve professional goals. He performs as little work as it is possible.
- Emma does not establish action plans to achieve goals.
- Peter refuses to take on challenging tasks.
The sample of performance review phrases for Goal achievement is a great/helpful tool for periodical/annual job performance appraisal. Note that, a goal achievement review phrase can be positive or negative and your performance review can be effective or bad/poor activity for your staffs.