Teamwork is when many people work in a group and cooperate together to do a job and achieve a common goal. Cooperation means a group member knows to joint effort with others, take their strength to compensate for his weakness. If there is competition among members, there will be no teamwork. The role of a leader in a team is crucial to the success of teamwork. He must orient each member to a common goal and figure out way to develop their abilities and skills.
You can use Performance review phrases for teamwork as follows:
- John is very active in asking for opinion of his team members before making a decision.
- We have many teams here in our company and Team’s ability to work well with all of them is a great asset of ours.
- For Ben, success of the team is his success, and he is willing to help everyone with their tasks for a high performance of the whole group.
- Bill’s ability is suitable for our company with many teams. He is good at working with and understanding the team dynamics has been beneficial to the firm.
- Samantha consistently demonstrates amazing results through teamwork. She is a true team player.
- Jonathan can turn any group into a strong team. He creates a friendly and collaborative working environment.
- Marta has in-depth knowledge of team building and applies them to the benefit of our company.
- Rita strengthens the bonds of teamwork whenever she joins a new group. She has a cheerful attitude that makes other employees work harder.
- Leonardo manages to coordinate several groups of employees at once. His subordinates always achieve the company’s goals.
- Jennifer can easily bring together uncooperative people or defuse any workplace conflict to make employees work towards the common goal.
Exceeds Requirements/More than Satisfactory:
- John is reliable to his team members and expects the same from his team members.
- John appreciates it very much new ideas of his team members.
- John is very good at encouraging other members to do the job with the best effort.
- Gregory always puts “we” before “me”. He has never breached the trust of his colleagues.
- Peter is a very important member of the team who constantly demonstrates the commitment to our company.
- Charlie’s presence is crucial to the success of his team. He keeps all the other employees focused on the main goal.
- Since Tom joined the group, it has been making substantial progress on the project. He is a leader at heart who improves teamwork in the workplace.
- Bruce quickly resolves any crises and conflicts within the team so they do not affect the working process.
- Victor has faith in the talents and abilities of his subordinates. He makes the best use of the available resources to accomplish the goal in a timely manner.
- If it were not for Quentin, the team would be quarreling on the daily basis. He keeps other employees focused on the project.
- John respects every team members.
- Harry knows the fundamentals of maintaining a professional and effective relationship with his employees, colleagues and managers.
- Hayden is a perfect team member. She always succeeds when working with other employees.
- Due to George’s friendly attitude, all the other employees are always willing to work with him in a team.
- Tabitha recognizes the efforts of her team and never forgets to thank subordinates for great work. It keeps employees motivated and productive.
- Jennifer sustains a cooperative work environment. She actively supports collaboration among employees.
- John has a high spirit of teamwork. He readily cooperates with his team members to get the job done.
- Jack always attracts everyone by his ability to work well with them. He is one of those team members anyone would like to have on his/her team.
- Harry uses his management by putting his relationship a long with his coworkers, managers and employees in a professional manner.
- Ben is never the man who cares about who will get the credit. His only concern is that his job is done well.
- John doesn’t have a good relationship with his team members. He sometimes refuses to accept their opinion.
- John doesn’t want to share his information with others in relation to the job.
- Esther puts a focus of mind on her job but lacks necessary teamwork skill to ensure the task is accomplished well.
- Paul is so contented with his qualification and knowledge that he rarely cooperates with others.
- Ryan holds on to too much and doesn’t delegate to his team effectively.
- Norman doesn’t fully grasp how to utilize his teammates to accomplish goals, but instead continually complains that no one will help him.
- I appreciate Esther’s effort in connecting everyone together in her team, however, it does seem that she is not competent enough to coordinate them toward the team’s common goal.
- Rachel persistently pushes her own agenda even if it interferes with achieving the goals of our company.
- Jack requires constant reminding to be more collaborative. It makes him a poor team member.
- Even though Harry is a talented employee, he rarely cooperates with the others. He needs to become more open and supportive.
- John may be a person of independence. He is not suitable to teamwork task.
- John is inactive in cooperating with others.
- When he was still a team member, Peter demonstrated a poor teamwork skill. Now he is in a supervisory role, I believe that we cannot count much on him for a good teamwork environment.
- Ollie seems to be reluctant to work with others. He should improve his teamwork skill better.
- Bryan only takes care of accomplishing his own work with helping those members of his team.
- Walker is inconsistent in supporting his teammates.
- Peter was proficient in joining common work of his team, which helps him to get the position of supervisor but now he has not yet maintain those teamwork skill.
- I don’t think Andrea can be positioned in a team-work environment. She is more of individual-focused.
- Aaron is not willing to assist other employees. He seems to not care about colleagues at all.
- Jane is not able to work cooperatively with new employees. She lacks patience and does not show any support.
The sample of performance review phrases for teamwork is a great/helpful tool for periodical/annual job performance appraisal. Note that, an teamwork review phrase can be positive or negative and your performance review can be effective or bad/poor activity for your staffs.