This is one of the most important requirements for performance appraisal process. However, it is sometimes difficult to evaluate quality of work with suitable words and expressions. Therefore, the following appraisal phrases shall be useful in quality of work evaluating.
- John is a person of details and mind. Therefore, his work is always completed with high quality.
- We can rely on John as his performance is of exceptional quality and accuracy.
- John pays much attention to details. His work has a high quality.
- Mark is such an experienced professional that his works serve as models for other employees.
- Monica is a reliable leader that makes sure her subordinates maintain the highest level of performance.
- Gregory’s mentoring skills are very helpful for the overall company’s performance. He assists new employees to settle in, which vastly increases the quality of their work.
- Vladimir sets the right quality goals for his team. He gives his subordinates hard but attainable tasks, improving their overall performance.
- John never neglects any detail of any task given to him.
- Tamara carefully listens and addresses customer feedback in order to maintain the high work quality.
- Lana is eager to improve the work quality of her team. She regularly organizes training sessions that make her subordinates more productive and focused.
- Donald can deal even with the most challenging assignments while maintaining a high work quality.
- Alexander shows the highest level of performance in every aspect of his work.
- Clara is among the leading employees of the team. The quality of her work is beyond praise.
- Natalie regularly receives customers’ commendations for outstanding service.
- Sylvester devotes a lot of his time to research new solutions that improve the overall work quality of the team.
Exceeds Requirements/More than Satisfactory:
- John always maintains the accuracy in his work.
- Jeremy takes special cautions to prevent errors at the workplace.
- Hayden consistently receives praise for the quality of her work.
- Ivy learns from her own mistakes and never repeats them. It helps her to meet high-quality requirements in all work areas.
- Joe understands how to make the members of his team consistently produce high-quality work.
- Violet regularly conducts performance appraisals of staff members to identify their strength and weaknesses and improve the work quality.
- Ben is extremely focused on work. He never misses even the slightest details.
- Arthur accomplishes tasks assigned to him in time and on the highest level possible.
- Monica accomplishes every task with exceptional quality.
- Arnold encourages his colleagues to achieve the highest work quality.
- Emma delivers high-quality work regardless of the complexity of the tasks.
- Harry is an open-minded and flexible employee who easily picks up new techniques. No wonder why his work quality is way above average.
- James is a very accurate and productive employee. He can be trusted with tasks of any difficulty.
- Elizabeth is committed to providing products of exceptional quality.
- Robert is a valuable employee who maintains high standards of performance.
- John can make free-of-error products.
- It is hardly that John can ignore such a mistake since he is a man of quality of work.
- Peter makes everything possible to minimize errors in his work.
- Jonathan gracefully accepts constructive criticism and uses it to increase the quality of his work.
- Sebastian follows production standards in order to consistently deliver high-quality products.
- John is very focused. He never ignores any detail at work.
- Jane never retreats the company’s guidelines to maintain the high quality of work.
- Julia seeks training to learn how she can improve the quality of her work.
- Bruce pays attention to every detail, maintaining a high quality of his work.
- Jeremy’s quality of work meets all the standards of our company.
- He spends little time revising his performance before handing over.
- Ivan cannot keep up with a heavy workload. He gets rattled and makes many mistakes under stress.
- Rachel is a careless person who cannot be trusted with difficult tasks. She often makes errors without supervision.
- Gregory fails to provide the required quality of work. He needs to spend more time improving his performance.
- Gloria is a talented employee but she is too slow and indecisive. She needs to become more confident in order to improve the work quality.
- Harry often forgets to check whether his work complies with the company’s quality standards. He needs to improve his self-discipline.
- John doesn’t focus on details of his tasks. As a result, his products contain many errors.
- John doesn’t get the idea of which are key requirements of his job.
- We shouldn’t believe too much on John. He may be good, but his work is never as good as it should be.
- Tom does not understand the importance of his work, so he sometimes fails to accomplishes it in accordance with the company’s standards.
- Accuracy and quality of work are the main concerns with John.
- We cannot rely on John. Hardly can he give us a quality product as expected.
- Products made b John contain many errors. They rarely pass any inspection phase.
- John is unreliable for a quality product.
- John produces many error products. May be we shouldn’t assign this task to him.
- John shows lack of focus on his work. that’s the reason why his products are normally error.
- Other employees complain about the quality of Gregory’s work. This creates a negative atmosphere in the workplace.
- Hayden cannot be trusted with difficult tasks. Her work quality leaves much to be desired.
- Under the guidance of Tom, the work quality of the entire team has dropped significantly. He fails to keep subordinates productive.
- Samantha demonstrates lack of knowledge of the required production standards. She cannot deliver the desired level of work quality.
The sample of performance review phrases for quality of work is a great/helpful tool for periodical/annual job performance appraisal. Note that, an quality of work review phrase can be positive or negative and your performance review can be effective or bad/poor activity for your staffs.