Integrity is, undoubtedly, one of the core values of any person. This is a skill of doing the right thing even when no one is looking. It is closely associated with honesty, responsibility, self-awareness and self-discipline. Therefore, this characteristic may benefit any business considerably, improving and maintaining its spotless reputation. Making a decision according to your own standards and ethical principles regardless the negative consequences is easier said than done. However, even the smallest action can influence our self-respect and the reputation of the company. Any business starts with trust and trust starts with integrity.
- Theodore is a highly organized person and good at prioritizing what is important. He manages himself perfectly.
- Henry does his best to complete the given commitments, even when it is an inconvenience.
- She is thinking about the project all the time, even if the workday is over. On a new working day, she brings many creative ideas for the project.
- Frank is extremely truthful and honest in all his dealings. He has never tried to mislead or deceive other people.
- Ingrid displays a fascinating honesty when dealing with customers. She believes that integrity is the key to success.
- Michelle exhibits personal integrity by doing what she thinks is right. She will never betray her principles.
- Monica regularly receives high praise from customers for her undoubtful honesty and fairness.
- David is worthy of trust. He makes everything he can in order to fulfill his promises and commitments on the highest level.
- Aaron follows ethical business practices without any exclusions or exceptions. He is one of the most honest and trustworthy employees of the company.
- She putes any efforts into performing her tasks. The results of her job are always very creative.
Exceeds Requirements/More than Satisfactory:
- Sam always keeps his word, and does not make promises that he knows he is unable to keep.
- Even if Sandra make a mistake, she owns up to it immediately and does whatever is necessary to improve the situation.
- Emma demonstrates extreme conscientious in situations that might lead to potential workplace conflicts of interest.
- Nigel is a very principled and upright employee. He has never sacrificed his beliefs for money.
- Ursula has deep respect for the dignity and personal rights of clients and other employees. She is always honest with them.
- Jennifer adheres to moral principles no matter what. She never withholds important information about products from customers.
- Peter always abides by laws and regulations. He has never taken kickbacks or bribes.
- Robert builds trust inside the team through honest and open communication. He respects others and never violates the company’s ethical code.
- He is willing to finish the project, if the deadline is close.
- Shirley never takes part in gossips. Therefore, she is a role model for others to follow.
- Flora adheres to moral and ethical principles in any situation. The reputation of the company is utterly important to her.
- He always performs the minimum of the tasks for each day. He does not spend much time chattering with co-workers.
- If she comes across any problem with a project, she goes to her superior co-workers and asks for their help, instead of keeping the problem secretly to herself.
- Daniel takes full responsibility for his actions. He never blames others for his own mistakes.
- Fred can defend an ethical position from an adult point of view, without being aggressive.
- Valerie never tries to escape her commitments. She does not want to let down other employees in her department.
- Donald is kind and compassionate to other people. He never refuses to assist less experienced employees.
- Wendy readily takes responsibilities for all of her actions, including mistakes. She is willing to strengthen her integrity in the workplace.
- Oliver always keeps his word. He does what he has to do instead of mindlessly pursuing his personal interests.
- Robert uses all provided materials for work and not personal use. He never steal supplies from the workplace.
- He is always coming late at work. He takes breaks much longer than the maximum permissible time. He does not help the company to improve.
- He does not take the work seriously and lets his co-worker do the entire job. His tasks are never performed one hundred percent by himself.
- She asks to get many different tasks but most part of her work is done by her colleagues.
- He takes a break as soon as the administrator does not watch for him. Sometimes the administrator does not see him at the work at all.
- She can never stay longer at work, even if it is required by the leader of her group. She takes every chance to finish her workday earlier.
- She does not mind going home before all important work is done.
- If something at work goes wrong, she blames her co-workers for the mistake, even if it caused by her.
- Francesca has behaved unethically when communicating with low-budget clients. She needs to change her attitude and improve customer service skills.
- Sometimes Leonard lets former differences and rancor interfere with his teamwork. He has to become more professional and stop mixing personal life with work.
- Quentin lies to other members of the team very often. He has to become more open and honest.
- Abigail is an effective employee but she breaks the rules all the time. She needs to be more cautious about following the instructions of supervisors.
- She does not care that her work is insufficient.
- Jason does not respect the company’s ethical policy. Many customers have complained about him.
- Sandra has shared confidential information of her customers with third parties. She violated numerous laws as well as the company’s ethical code.
- Abigail violates our ethical guidelines by ignoring the company’s procedures and policies.
- Helen has made an important business decision based on her personal interests. She is not trustworthy anymore.
- Olivia has withheld important information from her supervisor in order to avoid disciplinary actions. Such behavior is absolutely unacceptable.
- Ursula does not address problems that might make her work extra hours. She prefers to ignore them, which seriously damages the company.
- Ingrid constantly criticizes her colleagues. She builds a toxic workplace environment, which worsens the team productivity.
- Natalie is elbowing her way to the top by violating moral principles and ethical standards. All she cares about is her personal interests.
- Rachel fails to create a culture of transparency and openness in her team. She lies to subordinates frequently.
- Pavel is not dependable. He constantly misses tight deadlines and breaks his own promises.
- Nathan has been engaged in questionable behaviors multiple times. He severely lacks discipline.