Flexibility is an important skill which every employer wants to see in his potential employees. This ability is thought to be especially important for managers, allowing them to adapt to sudden changes in the work strategy, react quickly to the changing circumstances and make on-spot decisions considering all possible outcomes and scenarios. Flexible employees are more appreciated by employers, as they are ready to do more work even if this work is out of their area of responsibility.
- She is strong and confident but at the same time open-minded and always ready to consider proposals of her colleagues.
- He is ready to make a new carefully considered decision if the situation has changed and the previous actions became inappropriate.
- He tries to find an individual approach to each person, colleagues and customers, to optimize his work and get benefits for the company.
- Trevor is among the most flexible members of the group. He never complaints about changes.
- Michael promptly addresses emergencies to prevent any problems in the workplace.
- Bruce exhibits amazing flexibility in solving difficult problems. He can be trusted with any type of work.
- Gwen has great analytical skills. She can quickly make a new decision if the previous solution has become unacceptable.
- Whenever force majeure situations occur, Sandra comes up with many creative ideas to solve them.
- Patrick constantly monitors market changes in order to keep the rest of the team up to date.
- He always keeps an eye on the market changes to be able to react immediately, making his company flourish and develop.
Exceeds Requirements/More than Satisfactory:
- He is ready to improve and develop necessary skills to make his job more effective. He participates in trainings and other corporate events.
- She is ready to work extra hours if there are some urgent and essential issues, which should be solved till the end of the day.
- He is always ready for business trips when it is necessary for his job and for improving of relationships with his clients.
- Wendy is not afraid of unexpected situations. She always has a workable backup plan.
- Sean is a flexible worker who is open to experiments. He strives to take challenging tasks.
- David is an open-minded employee who always considers proposals from other people.
- She always takes into account opposite conflicting views to develop a proper compromise solution.
- Rachel has mastered different approaches to situations and can flexibly respond when it is needed.
- Yvonne does not lose confidence in stressful situations. She remains calm and finishes her job no matter what.
- He is a flexible manager and always tries to understand and respect his employees’ situations, thus creating a positive working environment.
- She never gets stressed in unexpected situations and never complains about various innovations introduced at the workplace.
- Maria always agrees to work unusual hours if it is required to finish the task in time.
- Abigail is ready to change her schedule in order to meet production deadlines.
- Aaron is willing to develop skills that might help him become more effective.
- When necessary, Valerie is ready for unexpected business trips to improve relationships with partners or present a new product.
- He always adapts to production changes trying to please his manager but sometimes standing on his own is better.
- He tries to gain more and more additional skills at his work, which results in his failure to focus on the main thing.
- Due to the highest level of responsibility, he cannot afford to relax and enjoy some time out of work.
- Harry often volunteers to assist colleagues in need.
- Abigail measures risks and prepares for them.
- As she often works overtime, she gets tired and it reduces her productivity.
- She cannot refuse her colleagues’ requests and has a lot of extra work and additional problems.
- He allows his employees to work from home in case of necessity and they begin to misuse his sympathy.
- She tries to perform several tasks simultaneously to finish her work faster instead of setting the right priorities.
- She always accepts too many tasks and cannot cope with this huge amount of work in result.
- She can change her point of view without disputing and defending it. She should be more certain about her proposals.
- David always argues against resetting priorities. He needs to start listening to other people and respect their opinions.
- Lionel is not capable to handle several assignments at once. He has to become more flexible.
- Rebecca cannot stand customers who frequently change their minds. She has to learn to cope with unexpected requests.
- Emma does not spend much time analyzing the preferences of individual customers.
- Violet resists changes in the workplace. She is too conservative and narrow-minded.
- Peter cannot take constructive criticism and sticks to his ideas even if they are ineffective.
- Jack never develops a backup plan. He has missed many deadlines because of that.
- Harry will never change his mind despite new circumstances. He has to change his attitude and become more open-minded.
- Clyde becomes very annoyed and unproductive when asked to work outside his normal working hours.
- Stacy demonstrates an unwillingness to optimize her schedule according to new tasks.
- Michael completely loses his confidence when things are not going according to the plan.
- Rachel refuses to accept any criticism. She is overconfident, which might seriously damage the productivity of her team.
- Catelyn never changes the strategy even when other employees offer better solutions.
- George is very ineffective at handling assignments that he has not done before. He lacks creativity.