Enthusiasm refers to a feeling of interest in work. Enthusiastic employees not only produce but also motivate others in the workplace.
- Henry radiates positive vibes and is always willing to try something new.
- Olivia seems to find joy in her work no matter how challenging it is.
- Jennifer demonstrates readiness to take on projects of any difficulty.
- Ronald proactively engages in every single assignment regardless of its complexity.
- Portia’s enthusiasm makes other employees feel more motivated.
- David strives to help other employees whenever they experience problems.
- Robert never loses a good mood. He wears a wide smile all the time.
- Nathan always celebrates accomplishments with the rest of the team.
- Elaine easily develops effective plans to achieve workplace goals.
- George is thoroughly concentrated on his assignments and is ready to overcome any obstacle.
Exceeds Requirements/More than Satisfactory:
- Thomas thinks creatively whenever he is given a complex assignment.
- Sandra never lets personal problems ruin her positive mindset in the workplace.
- Susan learns a new fact about the company’s industry every single day.
- Monica strives to beat the company’s records by taking extra tasks.
- Arthur likes to work on challenging tasks that require creativity.
- Bruce is eager to learn. He visits refresher courses on a regular basis.
- Janet is a very passionate person who makes other employees feel more motivated.
- Ingrid sets an example to colleagues by consistently maintaining a positive attitude.
- David generates tons of amazing ideas thanks to his enthusiastic approach to work.
- Peter is striving to provide the best customer service to every customer.
- Alfred always shows up on time and demonstrates a sincere interest in his job.
- Benjamin responds to negative feedback with maturity and willingness to improve.
- George showcases a positive attitude to colleagues and customers.
- Aaron turns negative thinking into positive thinking and displays enthusiasm.
- Rebecca tries her best to not lose her optimism in tough situations.
- Edward strives to make good use of all the tools he has to complete the job.
- Xavier does not mind working extra hours in order to finish a challenging task on time.
- Linda uses every available opportunity to improve her productiveness.
- Valerie is willing to take on more projects that she has to.
- Paul is eager to find the most effective approach to every assignment.
- Michelle is not willing to go above and beyond. She does not improve her skills.
- Clive does not seem interested in outperforming himself. He lacks motivation for improvement.
- Cindy has a negative attitude, which damages her productivity. She has to develop a more positive outlook.
- Michael is not willing to master new skills. Some of his methods are obsolete.
- Jennifer does not do much to improve herself as a professional.
- Olivia cannot focus on her job. She is easily distracted due to the lack of enthusiasm.
- Sometimes Bruce fails to maintain a positive attitude in the workplace.
- Yvonne does not want to use new software even though it might improve her productivity.
- Sophie severely lacks creativity. She cannot be trusted with challenging assignments.
- Arnold barely accomplishes his everyday tasks and often violates deadlines.
- Edward seems grumpy whenever he speaks with colleagues or customers.
- Harold has never initiated any changes in the workplace.
- Monica does not like her daily work routine. She seems bored all the time.
- Nigel hates to work on ambitious projects that require extra effort.
- Bruce works half-heartedly and demonstrates unsatisfactory results.
- Janet demonstrates an unwillingness to work as a team with other employees.
- Olivia never finds any joy in her work. She looks bored and tired all the time.
- David quickly loses enthusiasm when facing unexpected challenges.
- Rebecca easily gets irritated by other employees, which damages the friendly working environment.
- Steven consistently comes late to work. He is not interested in the success of his team.
Self Evaluation Questions:
- What do you like the most about your job?
- Are you interested in developing new professional skills?
- What keeps you motivated on completing challenging assignments?
- Do you manage to find happiness at work?
- When was the last time you wanted to skip work?
- How do you deal with the lack of enthusiasm in the workplace?
- Would you work extra hours if this were the only way to get the job done on time?
- Do you ever do work outside of your job description?
- How often do you feel irritated in the workplace?
- Have you ever experienced a lack of enthusiasm at work?
The samples of performance review phrases for Enthusiasm is a great/helpful tool for periodical/annual job performance appraisal. Note that, Enthusiasm review phrases can be positive or negative and your performance review can be effective or bad/poor activities for your staffs.
If no matching phrase is found, you can also see a general list of performance review phrases and choose a more appropriate skill.