Consistency is the ability to replicate positive behavior on a regular basis. It shows how well an employee fits their workplace environment. Consistent and reliable people provide steady results every day.
- Edward never refuses to provide his professional support to colleagues.
- Jennifer demonstrates impressive learning abilities by mastering new technologies every month.
- Ronald is a dependable employee who delivers good results on a regular basis.
- Arthur thoroughly follows the plan to achieve the company’s goal.
- Portia completes most of the tasks ahead of schedule thanks to her amazing diligence.
- Christopher remains a hard-working employee in any situation.
- Olivia has never given any reasons to doubt her professionalism.
- Robert consistently generates great ideas even under tight deadlines.
- Elaine’s supervisor can always rely on her since she never refuses to work overtime.
- George always keeps all of his promises and meets every deadline.
Exceeds Requirements/More than Satisfactory:
- Oliver has never been late to work ever since he joined our company.
- Tabitha always avoids mistakes by consistently proofreading her paperwork.
- Susan regularly sets personal goals and stays motivated to follow through them.
- Monica is a trustworthy person who stands like a rock in matters of principle.
- Harry consistently performs his workplace responsibilities without any issues.
- Bruce stands for what he values and never gives up on his personal views.
- Janet constantly takes initiative in the workplace and actually matches her words with deeds.
- Ingrid consistently improves her professional skills to earn a promotion without asking for one.
- David has been steadily increasing sales since he became the head of the department.
- Nathan does his best to stay in control of the situation no matter what.
- Every day Harry gets a little bit closer towards achieving his personal goals.
- Benjamin improves his professional skills by consistently taking courses.
- George follows a personal schedule, which helps him to work more consistently.
- Aaron never makes promises and commitments that he will not be able to meet.
- Valerie prevents most conflicts in the bud to maintain a healthy workplace environment.
- Quentin has not made any mistakes in his paperwork for over a year of active work.
- Paul continues to work even after making mistakes or facing obstacles.
- Xavier demonstrates satisfactory results regardless of his personal problems.
- Most of the time Linda manages to complete her tasks on schedule.
- Michelle has set up an effective communication system to build a consistent work environment.
- Gregory often fails to provide his weekly reports on time because of distractions.
- Rachel does not engage in training so she is slowly losing her professional skills.
- Sometimes Cindy does not follow the dress code and violates the company’s policies.
- Michael quickly loses motivation and becomes less productive after a failure.
- Jennifer fails to develop worthwhile habits that could improve her productivity.
- Olivia makes too many mistakes in her paperwork. She needs to start taking classes.
- Ellie gets overwhelmed with unreachable personal goals she sets for herself.
- Yvonne does not have a personal schedule. Sometimes it damages her productivity.
- Sophie never takes responsibility for mistakes. She does not want to address her weaknesses.
- Angelina is overburdened with personal goals that are hard to achieve. She needs to focus on the most important objectives that are actually doable.
- Edward does not keep his word. He often makes promises but fails to keep them.
- Harold never uses the training opportunities provided by the company.
- Nigel fails to focus on his main job. Thus, he provides inconsistent results.
- Bruce makes too many mistakes, which severely damages his productivity.
- Janet does not follow through on some of her commitments due to poor focus.
- Olivia constantly makes mistakes in the workplace and does not address them in any way.
- David does not meet the expectations of his new personal manager.
- Monica gives too many promises and end ups failing the most of them.
- Rebecca’s productivity relies heavily on her mood. She needs to become more professional.
- Steven quickly gives up after facing a problem he cannot solve within a small period.
Self Evaluation Questions:
- How often do you modify your personal goals and plans?
- Do you always keep your promises and commitments?
- Have you ever lost motivation after facing an unexpected obstacle?
- Is completing tasks within tight deadlines difficult for you?
- Do you reward yourself for being a consistent employee?
- Are you ready to adjust to new working conditions if needed?
- What motivational tools do you use to maintain consistency?
- Do you ever get tired of the everyday routine at work?
- Are you staying consistent in every aspect of your life?
- How do you stay consistent when things do not go as you expected?
The samples of performance review phrases for consistency is a great/helpful tool for periodical/annual job performance appraisal. Note that, consistency review phrases can be positive or negative and your performance review can be effective or bad/poor activities for your staffs.
If no matching phrase is found, you can also see a general list of performance review phrases and choose a more appropriate skill.