Conflict management is the set of practices aimed at reducing the negative effects of conflicts.
- Peter nips most conflicts in the bud.
- Gloria always finds a way to cheer up disappointed customers.
- Maria knows how to listen well. She practices active listening to reduce misunderstanding between employees.
- James empowers his subordinates to resolve conflicts on their own.
- Robert always sticks to the facts. He never lets his emotions impact conflict resolution.
- Whenever a conflict arises within the team, Julia finds a solution that meets the needs of all parties.
- Paul sees every workplace conflict as an opportunity for growth and improvement.
- Samantha successfully prevents conflicts from escalating out of control.
- Other employees seek Michael’s advice when dealing with conflict situations.
- Susan never gets personal when resolving workplace conflicts.
Exceeds Requirements/More than Satisfactory:
- Alfred easily finds common ground with customers and other employees.
- Bruce thoroughly analyzes conflicts to find the most adequate resolutions.
- George actively listens to both parties when resolving conflicts between subordinates.
- Harry always has a positive attitude. He rarely gets in conflict situations.
- Donald is committed to collaborate and listen to others in order to solve conflicts.
- Laura understands when she has to find a compromise.
- Henry brings out the best in others to resolve conflicts quietly.
- Monica keeps her team motivated on the common goal. Her subordinates rarely complain and quarrel.
- Jeremy is able to put others at ease and defuse the situation.
- Marta easily converses with coworkers and customers.
- Jennifer has resolved all conflicts with colleagues and made her enemies into friends.
- Janice works on her communicating skills to reduce misunderstanding in the workplace.
- Oliver never gets personally involved in conflicts of other employees.
- Monica remains calm and professional during tough disputes.
- Emma is willing to listen to other people’s opinion.
- James never points finger at others in difficult situations.
- Thomas is ready to apologize in order to end the dispute.
- Aaron has improved his listening skills over the last year. He rarely starts conflicts now.
- Yvonne avoids name-calling and exaggerations during arguments.
- Trevor maintains confidentiality during conflicts to prevent rumors.
- Michael is not willing to give up during arguments.
- Albert tends to start unnecessary conflicts when stressed.
- Robert refuses to consider other people’s ideas.
- Alfred is not able to resolve heated conflicts between some employees.
- Brian becomes overly defensive in conflict situations.
- Rebecca is a close-minded person who rarely changes her mind.
- James is insensitive to the efforts and feelings of subordinates.
- Olivia initiates conflicts with less experienced employees.
- Portia fails to maintain positive relationships with some members of the team.
- Nigel is not able to find common ground with others.
- Monica fails to resolve interpersonal conflicts between subordinates.
- Samantha wants to do everything better than everyone else, which leads to conflict situations.
- Peter lacks empathy. He frustrates other employees with harsh comments.
- Olivia takes sides when resolving workplace conflicts. She needs to treat all employees fairly.
- Hayden causes conflicts between coworkers by spreading rumors.
- Maria is always focused on winning the argument. She needs to behave in a more professional manner.
- David has used profanity in conflict situations several times.
- Rachel fails to build healthy relationships with coworkers. He argues with others all the time.
- Edward has an ongoing conflict with several members of the team.
- Michael argues with others over trivial things.