Business trend awareness is the ability to be conscious of changing business development directions. Employees who possess this skill make better decisions and generate more profits.
- Elizabeth is a talented business analyst who anticipates most industry trends in advance.
- Janet uses the most advanced forecasting tools to analyze the market.
- Bruce has mastered numerous market research methods and utilizes them in everyday work.
- Susan is constantly striving to find new ways of staying ahead of the company’s competitors.
- Sophie comes up with the best business solutions based on market analysis.
- Rebecca generates amazing product ideas based on major business trends.
- George consistently predicts business trends thus increasing the company’s profits.
- Michael uses a whole variety of professional tools for business analysis.
- Linda is a wonderful team leader who creates top-notch trendsetting products.
- Yvonne always knows where to look for the right answers to certain business problems.
Exceeds Requirements/More than Satisfactory:
- Ingrid is a reliable financial analyst responsible for a bunch of great business decisions.
- Aaron constantly improves his business trend awareness by mastering new market analysis techniques.
- Paul is a proactive business analyst strongly committed to deadlines.
- Olivia successfully finds alternative ways to increase the company’s profits.
- David implements the right solutions at the best time thanks to his flair for business.
- Valerie has prevented a corporate crisis through accurate market analysis.
- Harold is responsible for many difficult but prominent projects that generated significant profits.
- Elaine has successfully developed and brought multiple profitable products to the market.
- Rachel keeps an eye on the company’s competitors to anticipate future business trends.
- Edward delivers very accurate market analysis reports every week.
- Harry attends major business conferences to stay aware of the major trends.
- Quentin always stays up to date with the breaking business news.
- Jennifer makes sure her subordinates work according to the current standards of the industry.
- Olivia is willing to create innovative products and services that might bring profits.
- Rachel makes decent suggestions on team meetings regarding the company’s business processes.
- Tabitha follows key publications and influencers on social media to be on top of the current fads.
- Most of the financial reports provided by Helen are accurate and up to date.
- Michelle always evaluates the strongest business trends to predict the effects they might have on the company.
- Oliver is striving to learn new things about financial processes and procedures.
- George accurately determines the most important areas for improvement.
- Edward neglects some of the major industry trends.
- Cindy fails to understand the importance of market research.
- Ronald does not keep up to date with business news.
- Nathan makes rushed decisions without making sure they correspond with current business trends.
- Xavier uses questionable data sources when assessing new business opportunities.
- Christopher has a very poor understanding of financial processes.
- Gregory stays away from business conferences and financial courses.
- Monica does not know how to properly build financial forecasts.
- Yvonne never takes advantage of training opportunities on the subject of how to implement new trends in the company’s products.
- Janet does a poor job of keeping an eye on the company’s major competitors.
- David has not implemented a single innovation in years.
- Bruce uses outdated data when conducting financial analysis.
- Oliver fails to identify business trends on time.
- Robert ignores industry research and trends reports.
- Steven fails to make the company’s products relevant to current customer needs.
- Arthur builds poor roadmaps that do not correspond with business trends.
- Benjamin has no idea how to utilize the most popular forecasting tools.
- Monica offers inaccurate financial forecasts most of the time.
- Portia has not adapted her strategies according to the current industry trends.
- Nigel ignores customer feedback when leading his product development team.
Self Evaluation Questions:
- How often do you read business news?
- What do you do to improve the accuracy of financial forecasts?
- How many forecasting tools do you use?
- Do you know all the steps of your project lifecycles?
- Are you interested in business trends?
- Have you ever managed to anticipate a major industry trend?
- How often do you evaluate potential business opportunities?
- Do you listen to your customers?
- What is your favorite technique of competition monitoring?
- How do you assess industry behavior?
The samples of performance review phrases for business trend awareness is a great/helpful tool for periodical/annual job performance appraisal. Note that, business trend awareness review phrases can be positive or negative and your performance review can be effective or bad/poor activities for your staffs.
If no matching phrase is found, you can also see a general list of performance review phrases and choose a more appropriate skill.