Applying analytical skills is required to solve different kinds of difficult problems in the most efficient way.
- Valerie always conducts a deep analysis of an issue to find the best solution to it.
- Arthur develops highly efficient solutions using his strong analytical skills.
- Jennifer has a creative eye that helps her spot nuances in the data missed by other employees.
- Tabitha consistently researches the market to identify new ways to expand the business.
- Harry is extremely observant and attentive. He never misses even the slightest details.
- Portia spends at least several hours a day analyzing promising product ideas.
- Abigail makes some of the most useful comments and suggestions at roundtables discussions.
- Lionel takes every single nuance of a problem into consideration when solving it
- Oliver comes up with multiple solutions to every problem and quickly identifies which one is the best.
- Gregory identifies and thoroughly inspects every aspect of an issue in order to solve it.
Exceeds Requirements/More than Satisfactory:
- Stacy understands how to find the root cause of a complex problem through data analysis.
- Michael never lets emotions influence his decisions. He prefers to use verified and analyzed data instead.
- Yvette is a talented orator who is able to cogently share her analysis with colleagues and stakeholders.
- Elizabeth can quickly read through large volumes of data without missing a single detail.
- Nigel thinks quickly and creatively, which makes him a good idea creator.
- Gwen strives to work out every problem using facts and logic only.
- Robert runs data through checks and deeply analyses it before making decisions.
- Luke works equally well with numbers and graphical information, which makes him a highly efficient data researcher.
- Rachel has a good memory, which helps her analyze data more efficiently.
- George prefers to weigh all the information he can get before making the final decision.
- Jerry usually conducts a data assessment when choosing the right way to deal with an issue.
- Bernard generates decent ideas and analyzes other people’s opinions at roundtables.
- Edward always breaks down data to examine it more efficiently.
- Christopher assesses the costs and risks of every project before approving it.
- Olivia is not shy to ask many questions in order to gather enough data for analysis.
- Tamara is striving to learn new ways of analyzing information. She wants to become a better problem-solver.
- Elaine makes good use of analytical software to evaluate data.
- Elizabeth trains her analytical skills on a regular basis thanks to courses and seminars.
- Charlie never makes baseless assumptions when discussing problems.
- Marta carefully reviews all the existing solutions before wasting time on developing the new ones.
- Layla poorly understands numbers, which makes her useless for financial analysis.
- Sometimes David cannot even find a proper starting point to research an issue.
- George cannot properly analyze large volumes of data. He misses too many details.
- When analyzing complex problems, Rebecca overlooks small details that might affect the possible solutions.
- Angelina works with giant volumes of data instead of breaking them down into manageable pieces.
- Victoria does a bad job of collecting and sorting out information. She needs to improve her analytical skills.
- Sandra uses poorly thought out strategies instead of investing time in the analysis.
- Helen easily loses focus when analyzing large amounts of information.
- Jeremy fails to interpret and explain his data analysis to other employees.
- Peter spends too much time collecting and reviewing data. He needs to master more effective methods of analysis.
- Albert does not check the validity of data before using it.
- Quentin hates to explain his thought process behind the solutions he proposes.
- Mark has caused significant losses to the company by making poor financial forecasts.
- Oliver barely remembers even the most important details of his projects.
- Scarlett uses outdated and ineffective data analysis techniques.
- Victor refuses to use professional software, which slows down his data analysis process.
- Adam approves projects that are destined to fail since he does not assess all the risks in advance.
- James wastes a lot of time analyzing irrelevant data that have nothing to do with the issue.
- Arnold cannot focus on the data analysis process. He keeps making mistakes that make his researches pointless.
- The vast majority of analytical outcomes provided by Daisy turned out to be incorrect.
The sample of performance review phrases for computer skills is a great/helpful tool for periodical/annual job performance appraisal. Note that, a goal achievement review phrase can be positive or negative and your performance review can be effective or bad/poor activity for your staffs.
If no matching phrase is found, you can also see a general list of performance review phrases and choose a more appropriate skill.