Adaptability means the feeling of flexibility toward changes. It indicates your ability to handle changing demand in the circumstances, uncertainty and stress. A person with good adaptability can remain calm and composed under difficult situations. They are more likely to accomplish the tasks or meet the deadlines in duly manner. Adaptability also means one can respond quickly to a problem or work out a solution in a short time to such a change.
- Joshua can persuade others to keep calm and keep them focus on the main goals.
- Jim is ready to face with any change in circumstances.
- Amanda always adopts new working methods with the change of circumstances.
- Carol applies new strategies and practical approaches to achieve her goals.
- Gwen can easily adapt to changes and always performs her duties on the highest level.
- Louie helps others to adapt new technologies and use them with the maximum efficiency.
- Clara is not afraid to face challenging tasks that she has not dealt with before.
- Tom uses new methods and techniques to perform his duties as effectively as it is possible.
- Hayden stays aware of the latest industry trends and immediately reacts to them.
- Jessica not only makes plans beforehand, but also comes up with alternative options in case of emergency.
- Henry understands the importance of new technologies and can apply them to increase his performance.
- Jack thinks outside the box when solving unexpected problems.
Exceeds Requirements/More than Satisfactory:
- Monica always applies new more effective approaches in conducting businesses.
- George creates a friendly work environment and helps other people to remain calm and productive under difficult situations.
- Sandra is initiative at work by adopting appropriate methods to perform the duties.
- Amanda always meets sudden short-notice deadlines.
- Jennifer always finds the most effective approach to fulfill her tasks.
- Cristopher perfectly handles unexpected situations.
- Jimmy is enthusiastic to use any methods in order to fulfill his job.
- Mary has a backup plan for any contingencies.
- Victor accepts last-minute changes with confidence and patience.
- Brian is a very flexible worker that tries to find the best solution in any situation.
- When approaching new challenges, Greg demonstrates initiative and flexibility.
- Marta confronts changes with a great confidence.
- Harry is constantly looking for new ideas in order to enhance his performance.
- Donald anticipates and quickly responds to changing tasks.
- Alan helps co-workers to understand and implement new technologies.
- John knows to remain calm and composed under stressful situations.
- Julia appreciates others’ comment or criticizing opinions.
- Rachel gladly accepts constructive criticism from her team members.
- James quickly adjusts to new situations and demands.
- Jane readily acknowledges any proposal for change.
- Arnold is always open to new suggestions.
- John is willing to find the best ways to handle emergencies.
- Harry always completes his duties according to the promised deadlines.
- Rita is ready to work extra hours if it is necessary.
- Monica calmly handles a variety of unexpected assignments at once.
- Violet can deal with changing priorities and increased workloads.
- Ron adapts to production changes without any problems.
- Daniel is slow to confront with any change.
- Kelly is so consistent in following the job descriptions that being resistant to change.
- Sue rarely attend any independent, research-based activities.
- Charlie rarely help personnel of other departments to accomplish their tasks.
- Arnold is easy to get depressed if the result gets wrong.
- Marisa is very resistant to any changes and has a problem showing flexibility.
- Stephen accepts many tasks at once but often cannot cope with the huge amount of work.
- When the pressure is high, Clara becomes unproductive.
- Wilson prefers to rely on teammates instead of creating solutions himself.
- James is too slow to adapt to new situations and requirements.
- Clair is not likely to accept any change, even minor ones.
- Fred is late in executing any new plan or project.
- Terry is neglectful of less priority tasks.
- Jeremy is reluctant to learn new technologies.
- Maria does not care about low priority tasks at all.
- George never meets tight deadlines.
- Pavel does not want to accept even minor changes.
- Abigail never attends any research activities.
- Rachel is not accepts constructive criticism from her team members.
- Unexpected difficulties always frightened Greg.
The sample of performance review phrases for adaptability is a great/helpful tool for periodical/annual job performance appraisal. Note that, adaptability review phrase can be positive or negative and your performance review can be effective or bad/poor activities for your staffs.