Key sources: Marketing associate job description, Marketing associate competencies profile, Marketing associate annual objectives…
You can do performance review of Marketing associate based on competencies below:
I. Marketing associate skills
1. Communication skills are necessary for interacting with the customer or other associates and ensuring that the customer’s requests are clearly relayed to the management.
2. Have awareness of a variety of business etiquettes to respond to questions from the customer.
3. Up to date knowledge of new technologies and conversant with using computers.
4. Possessing self-working motivation.
5. Have ability of leadership in order to effectively lead the team and require the associate to become a good team player.
6. Possess skills in organization and planning for project implementation.
7. Ability to work on multiple projects and handle them effectively at one time.
8. Work under high pressure to meet project deadlines.
9. Time management, fixing priorities, attentiveness, accuracy in performance.
10. Possess sound knowledge and comprehensive skill to become an excellent team player.
II. Soft/management skills
You can ref more review phrases samples of Marketing associate competencies below by clicking links that you want to:
10. Problem solving
12. Quality of work
14. Time management