Care for workplace is an essential part of a healthy office. Caring employees genuinely enjoy their job and lighten the mood of others around them.
- Susan has created a friendly workplace atmosphere through effective team building techniques.
- Abigail demonstrates her care for colleagues and customers every single day in the workplace.
- Edward always celebrates accomplishments with his subordinates to increase motivation.
- Bernie makes sure all the employees have comfortable office furniture and seating.
- James likes to help others. He volunteers for team projects to work together with colleagues for a larger good.
- Janet cultivates a growth mindset and encourages personal development in the workplace.
- Christopher radiates happiness and never fails to uplift the mood of the entire team.
- Robert genuinely likes his work and demonstrates a positive attitude on a daily basis.
- George has connections with colleagues on a personal level. He befriended most of the team members.
- Rachel has designed and established a corporate wellness program that actually works.
Exceeds Requirements/More than Satisfactory:
- Tabitha always has a smile on her face when dealing with customers or other employees.
- Sandra has organized a perfect workplace for her employees to boost spirits and prevent health problems.
- Monica brings cupcakes every Friday and shares them with all the other employees.
- Arthur has built an inspirational personal workplace that helps him to focus on achieving corporate goals.
- Bruce goes to lunch with subordinates and makes off-site events to develop bonds with them.
- Elaine always makes great personalized gifts for coworkers whenever there is a reason.
- Ingrid creates and strengthen social bonds with colleagues and customers using humor.
- David maintains an optimistic and professional demeanor even when facing a lot of work.
- Nathan encourages subordinates to take risks and supports them for initiatives.
- Elaine made branded office cups with the logo of our company to boost employee morale.
- Elizabeth keeps her workplace perfectly clear and accurate thus proving her care.
- Nigel treats all people with deep respect regardless of their position and social status.
- George never lets his bad mood and personal problems affect the way he treats others in the workplace.
- Aaron often remind employees that they are a part of the company by keeping them informed.
- Quentin openly communicates with subordinates and clients and never ignores their feedback.
- Michael shows compassion for colleagues and remains a very kind and caring human being no matter what.
- Bill lets employees bring their own stuff to work without much restrictions.
- Linda rewards people for good job to let them know that their accomplishments are recognized.
- Valerie relates to employees by putting herself on their level and avoiding too much formality.
- Oliver does not mind helping colleagues with workplace issues when he can.
- Valerie does not like actually visiting her workplace. She prefers to work remotely.
- Cindy does not do anything to personalize her workplace. She does not really care about it.
- Michael has never demonstrated care about the personal life of his subordinates.
- Jennifer is not perfectly clear and transparent with her employees, which causes distrust.
- Olivia does not participate in off-site events with colleagues. She seems separated from others.
- Trevor does not take much care with his appearance and comes to work unprofessionally dressed.
- Ingrid does not show appreciation even when employees fully deserve it thus ruining their motivation.
- Sophie hates celebrations and forbids employees from exchanging gifts and decorating the office.
- Helen never pays attention to routine office tasks and thus makes plenty of mistakes.
- Yvonne does not let employees personalize their workspaces in any way.
- Edward does not address office issues despite numerous complains from subordinates.
- Harold is a very sloppy employee who constantly forgets to clean up his personal workspace.
- James does not like team building events and skipped business etiquette courses.
- Nigel underestimates the importance of organized office space so his department is a total mess.
- Bruce has caused plenty of health and safety hazards due to carelessness in the workplace.
- Janet fails to focus on her job even when she deals with important documents.
- David has ruined valuable office equipment.
- Steven does not care about employee feedback.
- Michael hates dealing with unhappy subordinates.
- Oliver keeps submitting sloppy work on a regular basis, which slows down the entire department.
Self Evaluation Questions:
- Do you like to celebrate holidays with your coworkers?
- What do you do to keep yourself concentrated on the work?
- Is it hard for you to maintain a clean desk?
- Do you use personal devices during workday?
- What is your favorite team building exercise?
- What do you do to keep your employees motivated?
- How do you show care for others?
- Do you like to spend personal time with coworkers?
- How did you get to know your coworkers?
- How many friends do you have at work?
The sample phrases for Care for workplace are a helpful tool for periodical job performance appraisal. Select positive and negative phrases carefully to make your review most effective.
If no matching phrase is found, you can also see a general list of performance review phrases and choose a more appropriate skill.