Weighted checklist form
How to design a weighted checklist form for your performance appraisal? Following the below guidance:
1. Identify which questions you should ask:
Consider what do you expect of the employee’s performance and articulate those in the questions you would like to ask:
• If the employee may be willing to work overtime whenever necessary.
• If the employee is expected to ensure the well-organization of the workplace.
• If the employee is expected to be a listener.
• If the employee is expected to be cooperative and helpful at work.
• If the employee is able to plan ahead before starting the work.
2. Design the checklist table:
• A typical checklist table shall include of 5 columns: Number, content of the question, Yes, No, and the weight/importance level of the answer.
• You may use benchmarking to decide the importance level for each question.
• Then, deliver the form to employees.
• Collect the answers, summarize and analyze.
You can ref more review forms at: Performance review templates.