We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
1. What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
• Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us;
• Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters;
• Any other information that you choose to send to us;
• Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website
• Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services;
• Other information.
We may use both “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies on the website. We will use the session cookies to keep track of you whilst you navigate the website. We will use the persistent cookies to enable our website to recognize you when you visit.
3. Using your personal data
Where you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant to us.
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
In addition, we may disclose information about you:
• To the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling;
• To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
• In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings; and
• In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
5. Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers. You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will not ask you for your password.
6. Your rights
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information may be subject to the payment of a fee. You also may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes by email at any time.
7. Third party websites
This website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.