Collaboration is a process when a few individuals work together to complete the task successfully. At the interview, many employers test their potential employees in order to find out if they are able to work in collaboration. It means that they will have a higher chance to do a good job. A company that employs workers who have such a characteristic is going to be successful.
I. Positive performance review phrases for collaboration
- Walter is the leader of the group he has created. He gives tasks which are suitable for every of his teammates.
- Elisabeth has created a team. She decided that work in collaboration would help to finish the project much faster.
- Sebastian helps his co-workers to complete their tasks even if it is not his responsibility.
- If Leonardo sees that his co-worker does not keep up with their responsibilities, he always helps them.
- Tom cares that every member of the group gets a part of work which they will do their best.
- Anna has plenty of useful skills but also some weak characteristics. However, she always manages to find a partner who has the needed skills. Together they do all the work very fast and with the highest quality.
- Jonathan has many different partners for all kinds of work.
- Samantha is in good relationships with each of her co-workers. They always help each other when there is a need.
- Nathaniel got his co-worker as a partner. They are doing a project together.
- Samantha helps other employees to do their work, even if the boss does not require it.
II. Negative performance review phrases for collaboration
- Andrey does not want to be a member of a team; he carries out his projects by himself.
- Leonardo never helps his co-workers, even when they ask him to.
- Elisabeth is a professional in her field of work, but she does not give advice to other workers.
- A team needed Walter’s help and asked him to join them, but Walter did not want to assist them.
- Mark does not have enough skills for caring out the project and he is not searching for a partner who has them.
- Nathaniel has not become a part of the group even after his boss required it.
- Samantha does not contact other employees and never help them when they ask her to.
- Jonathan got much advice for his work, but he is not open to ideas of his co-workers.
- Leonardo is a member of a team at his work, but he never performs his tasks as he is supposed to do.
- Isabella regularly gets offers to become a group member, but she always denies them. Isabella is used to working alone.
You can ref free list of all review phrases at: List of performance review phrases.