This is one of the most important requirements for performance appraisal process. However, it is sometimes difficult to evaluate quality of work with suitable words and expressions. Therefore, the following appraisal phrases shall be useful in quality of work evaluating.
You can use positive and negative performance review phrases as follows:
1. Positive Appraise Phases on Quality-of-Work
• John is a person of details and mind. Therefore, his work is always completed with high quality.
• John always maintains the accuracy in his work.
• John never neglects any detail of any task given to him.
• John can make free-of-error products.
• John is very focused. He never ignores any detail at work.
• We can rely on John as his performance is of exceptional quality and accuracy.
2. Negative appraisal phrases on Quality-of-Work
• We cannot rely on John. Hardly can he give us a quality product as expected.
• Products made b John contain many errors. They rarely pass any inspection phase.
• John doesn’t focus on details of his tasks. As a result, his products contain many errors.
• John doesn’t get the idea of which are key requirements of his job.
• John is unreliable for a quality product.
• He spends little time revising his performance before handing over.
You can ref list of all review phrases at: List of performance review phrases.
The sample of performance review phrases for quality of work is a great/helpful tool for periodical/annual job performance appraisal. Note that, an quality of work review phrase can be positive or negative and your performance review can be effective or bad/poor activity for your staffs.
Related subs: Performance appraisal phrases, performance evaluation phrases, performance feedback phrases, performance management phrases, comment phrases.