Performance review phrases for time management.
Time management is the skill of managing one’s time resource to accomplish his or her goals. As an employee, time management is very important to his or her performance at work. An employee has to, at the same time, deal with a number of problems including meeting deadlines, estimating the outcome, managing the schedule or balancing the work and private life. Therefore, time management skill is very crucial.
I. Positive performance review phrases for time management
1. Jean performs his tasks with heart and always accomplishes them in due time.
2. Greg is always responsible for his colleagues’ performance and effectiveness.
3. Tricia is an excellent member in our team. She always makes high quality product.
4. Walter has ability to control his time and his team’s time well.
5. Jennifer knows how to arrange her schedule suitably to complete the big and small duties each week.
6. Ryan always performs his tasks effectively.
7. Tom knows how to manage his schedule appropriately to complete his assignments.
8. Kyle can accomplish his assignments efficiently with the tools provided.
9. Jim is able to get along with working under high pressure.
10. George always learns about the nature of the projects and duties carefully and he divides his time suitably to complete them. George manages time well.
II. Negative performance review phrases for time management
1. Todd is a good staff but if he knows how to manage his time suitably we think that he will be more effective.
2. Ryan thinks that our tools that we provided him are not necessary so he does not use them.
3. Thomas does not know how to spend his time appropriately to complete his assignments.
4. Lenny does not know how to manage his time so he cannot satisfy deadline of projects again and again.
5. Harry should learn how to manage his time in a more effective way.
6. Tim should make a work plan for each week. He spends too much time performing his assignments without a proper plan.
7. Unnecessary things such as email and Internet take too much time of Peter.
8. Ben does not have ability to work under pressure.
9. Tim is trained how to use time efficiently but he is still unable to manage it.
You can ref free list of all review phrases at: List of performance review phrases.
The sample of performance review phrases for time management is a great/helpful tool for periodical/annual job performance appraisal. Note that, time management review phrase can be positive or negative and your performance review can be effective or bad/poor activities for your staffs.
Related subs: Performance appraisal phrases, performance evaluation phrases, performance feedback phrases, performance management phrases, comment phrases.