Supervising process is an arrangement in which a group of advisors meets together and discusses with someone who is experienced in supervision duties. The objective of the group meeting is to enhance the performance in the whole organization and improve the relationship between the advisors and supervisors. In such a meeting, the group will discuss about each participant’s opinion on the performance of the work and make suggestions to the supervisor. For such reasons, supervising process is in order to maintain the standards of advisory procedures and improve the experience and future performance of participants.
Positive performance review phrases for supervision
• Be able to set clear objectives and requirements for subordinates;
• Provide sufficient information on guidance and feedback;
• Be in charge of directly dealing with problems;
• Supervise and care for the performance of the subordinates;
• Monitor the process by frequently meeting with each member to show concern about their performance;
• Design action plan and deadline for each subordinate to accomplish their task.
Negative performance review phrases for supervision
• Fail to resolve conflict among subordinates;
• Fail to realize a working environment meeting the subordinates’ expectation;
• Fail to perform frequent appreciation of subordinates’ performance;
• Fail to actively resolve the problem of poor performance at work;
• Fail to resolve problem until it becomes a conflict;
• Fail to meet the schedule.
A supervision is typically a meeting among members of supervision board together with a counselor as an expert in supervising and monitoring work. The purposes of this regular meeting are to ensure the standards to be following throughout the organization and to enhance the performance of each member in relation to their jobs. In addition, this process also helps improve the relationship between the clients and our experts. Below are some phrases that are shown to be very successful in describing a supervision meeting:
A successful supervision should be able to:
• Identify the clear objectives and necessary plans to achieve those objectives for each member;
• Provide regular supervision and control over the subject of interest;
• To discuss among other members to make them understand of your concern for their work;
• Provide sufficient information for all the participants in addition to opinions and feedbacks on certain issues;
• Together with other members, work out an action plan that will really suit each member.
A supervision meeting that is deemed to a failure must have failed the followings:
• To establish a working environment that is comfortable and encouraging other members.
• To deal with new issues in timely manner;
• To meet the deadline;
• To provide regular appraisal on the performance of others;
• To handle disputes arising among team members at work.
The sample of performance review phrases for supervision is a great/helpful tool for periodical/annual job performance appraisal. Note that, supervision review phrase can be positive or negative and your performance review can be effective or bad/poor activities for your staffs.