Supervising process is an arrangement in which a group of advisors meets together and discusses with someone who is experienced in supervision duties. The objective of the group meeting is to enhance the performance in the whole organization and improve the relationship between the advisors and supervisors. In such a meeting, the group will discuss about each participant’s opinion on the performance of the work and make suggestions to the supervisor. For such reasons, supervising process is in order to maintain the standards of advisory procedures and improve the experience and future performance of participants.
Positive performance review phrases for supervision
• Be able to set clear objectives and requirements for subordinates;
• Provide sufficient information on guidance and feedback;
• Be in charge of directly dealing with problems;
• Supervise and care for the performance of the subordinates;
• Monitor the process by frequently meeting with each member to show concern about their performance;
• Design action plan and deadline for each subordinate to accomplish their task.
Negative performance review phrases for supervision
• Fail to resolve conflict among subordinates;
• Fail to realize a working environment meeting the subordinates’ expectation;
• Fail to perform frequent appreciation of subordinates’ performance;
• Fail to actively resolve the problem of poor performance at work;
• Fail to resolve problem until it becomes a conflict;
• Fail to meet the schedule.
You can ref free list of all review phrases at: List of performance review phrases.
The sample of performance review phrases for supervision is a great/helpful tool for periodical/annual job performance appraisal. Note that, supervision review phrase can be positive or negative and your performance review can be effective or bad/poor activities for your staffs.