Performance Review Phrases on Leadership Skill can be very diversified as leadership is a core quality of a manager which may be the main subject of certain performance review processes. One having leadership skill is not necessarily a manager. Such a person can be an employee as well and in such cases, he/she shall be a great asset to the organization. Below are some review phrases on leadership skill which are very useful for your review process:
Positive performance review phrases for leadership
- Organize, give direction, guidance and feedback to the subordinates/colleagues;
- Maintain an open communication among employees;
- Acknowledge the accomplishment of employees and recognize their contributions;
- Encourage the employees to take responsibility for their performance;
- Distribute the resource in appropriate manner depending on the priority of assignments;
- Establish a corporate culture of reliability and caring;
- Envision the employees of the action plan;
- Gain the employee’s respects;
- Be responsible for his/her own staffs;
- Be ready to share information and knowledge for the common development of the staffs.
- Apply properly the resource in appropriate manner depending on the priority of assignment;
- Make a corporate culture of reliability and helpfulness;
- Make picture of the action plan of the employees;
- Valerie is a very good speaker. Other people trust her opinion.
Negative performance review phrases for leadership
- Exaggerate the seriousness of a problem;
- Make the employees confused by different directions/guidance;
- Disregard the policies of the company and tend to work by himself;
- Rarely prepare to participate in discussion or meetings;
- Rarely show appreciation for a good-performance;
- Do not rely on his/her leadership instincts to manage others.
- Ignore the policies of the company and tend to work by himself;
The sample of performance review phrases for leadership is a great/helpful tool for periodical/annual job performance appraisal. Note that, leadership review phrase can be positive or negative and your performance review can be effective or bad/poor activities for your staffs.
Related subs: Performance appraisal phrases, performance evaluation phrases, performance feedback phrases, performance management phrases, comment phrases.