Performance review phrases for leadership.
Performance Review Phrases on Leadership Skill can be very diversified as leadership is a core quality of a manager which may be the main subject of certain performance review processes. One having leadership skill is not necessarily a manager. Such a person can be an employee as well and in such cases, he/she shall be a great asset to the organization. Below are some review phrases on leadership skill which are very useful for your review process:
Positive performance review phrases for leadership
• Organize, give direction, guidance and feedback to the subordinates/colleagues;
• Maintain an open communication among employees;
• Acknowledge the accomplishment of employees and recognize their contributions;
• Encourage the employees to take responsibility for their performance;
• Distribute the resource in appropriate manner depending on the priority of assignments;
• Establish a corporate culture of reliability and caring;
• Envision the employees of the action plan;
• Gain the employee’s respects;
• Be responsible for his/her own staffs;
• Be ready to share information and knowledge for the common development of the staffs.
Negative performance review phrases for leadership
• Exaggerate the seriousness of a problem;
• Make the employees confused by different directions/guidance;
• Disregard the policies of the company and tend to work by himself;
• Rarely prepare to participate in discussion or meetings;
• Rarely show appreciation for a good-performance;
• Do not rely on his/her leadership instincts to manage others.
You can ref free list of all review phrases at: List of performance review phrases.
The sample of performance review phrases for leadership is a great/helpful tool for periodical/annual job performance appraisal. Note that, leadership review phrase can be positive or negative and your performance review can be effective or bad/poor activities for your staffs.
Related subs: Performance appraisal phrases, performance evaluation phrases, performance feedback phrases, performance management phrases, comment phrases.