Performance review phrases for job knowledge.
Knowledge is one of the three fundamental aspects to be considered in evaluating an employee (Knowledge, Skill, and Ability). As a manager, to be able to evaluate this criterion of an employee, the manager must be able to know the typical descriptions of a person with good or bad knowledge about the job. I would like to introduce here several review phrases which will help you understand how it is to be an employee with good and bad knowledge:
I/ Positive performance review phrases for job knowledge
• John is very studious. He is willing to study the knowledge about the job and share everything he knows with other team members;
• John always keeps himself updated of new information and knowledge in relation to his field of expertise;
• John shows a potentially excellent knowledge about the job requirements and related skills;
• John is very knowledgeable about the products and special features of the products of the company.
II/ Negative performance review phrases for job knowledge
• John cannot fulfill his duties as his lack of necessary knowledge about the job;
• John doesn’t even know how to perform the simplest tasks and we cannot let him out of the sight of our supervisors;
• John is not as knowledgeable about the job and its requirements as we expected at first;
• John doesn’t even know the key fundamentals of the job and he always has to ask for other ’s instruction.
You can ref free list of all review phrases at: List of performance review phrases.
The sample of performance review phrases for job knowledge is a great/helpful tool for periodical/annual job performance appraisal. Note that, job knowledge review phrase can be positive or negative and your performance review can be effective or bad/poor activities for your staffs.
Related subs: Performance appraisal phrases, performance evaluation phrases, performance feedback phrases, performance management phrases, comment phrases.
Back to homepage: Performance review phrases.