Performance review phrases for interpersonal skills.
Interpersonal skill is your ability to communicate and work well with surrounding people and work under a lot of pressure. Many employers consider this is the most important soft skill that an employee should have. As a result, it position in a performance appraisal is very crucial. This section shall provide employer with appraisal phases for evaluating interpersonal skills. The following will provide companies with appraisal phases for appraising interpersonal skills:
The interpersonal skills include:
• Excelling or showing promise with other employees, managerial or supervisory relations.
• Identifying the needs of others during routine and/or special projects.
• Being aware of how to create and/or raising positive working relationship with co-workers, clients, management and/or customers.
• Acting on impulse of harmony, communication, understanding, knowledge and/or policy appropriately.
Positive performance review phrases for interpersonal skills
- Greg can get into conversation with anybody. He can relate to people around him very well
- Harry can connect with anyone he want
- Peter is nice and gentle. He relates with others very well
- In a inconvenient environment, Ryan is able to connect with people and encourage them to do a great job. This is the reason why we appreciate him
- Jim has good relationships with others and they always speak highly of him
- Mary is highly appreciated by coworkers because she is positive and willing to listen
- Jack makes people feel comfortable when they are around him. He is very important to our team for his natural ability
- Bill improves himself and works well with coworkers
- Kevin can quickly connect with people and know the good way to relate with them
- Peter can connect with people strangely. The great personality is attributed in his management role
- Kevin has good interpersonal skill. We can see him establishing relations with many people to get the job done.
- Peter’s relation with many people is a great advantage since it helps him complete the tasks more quickly.
- Holly’s interpersonal skill is which keeps her team together and focused and connected toward common goals.
- In a hard paced environment, Ryan has ability to relate to people and motivate them handle great jobs, this explains why everyone respects him.
- Jim tries to work friendly and well with others to get good comments from them.
Negative performance review phrases for interpersonal skills
- Julie directs fast but has bad attitude with her feedback
- Tyler does not think that happy team members can affect his own job performance and makes those around him unpleasant
- Ryan has given up a wake of bad relationships in his career path.
- Paula seems to be shy when she’s around others and does not take care good relations with her co-workers
- Tim can not tell “ friend ” from “ coworker ”. He only care about friendships and not build good working relationships
- Fred should keep on cultivating good relationships with others around him
- Greg has related with his coworkers not well
- Tim does not understand that having good working relationships with others in a team is very important
- Bob does not understand how complicated relationships management is
- John is a gentle coworker, but the people around him do not like him because of his strong personality
- Peter’s character is too strong that it may damage the relationship within our team.
- John makes a good impression that he is a great visionary, but the way he communicates his vision to others is unacceptable.
- Tyler rarely shows his appreciation to the contribution others have made to the team effort which results in their upset with his behavior.
- Time is not good at understanding how crucial good working relationships with fellow team members are.
- Bob does not grasp the intricacies of managing relationships.
- John is an affable fellow, yet his strong personality turns off people around him.
- Other people do not want to relate to George because he does not work well with them.
- Peter’s strong personality has caused a rift on our team.
- John has an excellent impression among the management team, yet his team members cannot stand working with him.
The sample of performance review phrases for interpersonal skills is a great/helpful tool for periodical/annual job performance appraisal. Note that, an interpersonal skills review phrase can be positive or negative and your performance review can be effective or bad/poor activities for your staffs.
Related subs: Performance appraisal phrases, performance evaluation phrases, performance feedback phrases, performance management phrases, comment phrases.