Performance review phrases for interpersonal skills.
Interpersonal skill is your ability to communicate and work well with surrounding people and work under a lot of pressure. Many employers consider this is the most important soft skill that an employee should have. As a result, it position in a performance appraisal is very crucial. This section shall provide employer with appraisal phases for evaluating interpersonal skills.
I/ Positive performance review phrases for interpersonal skills
1. Greg can get into conversation with anybody. He can relate to people around him very well
2. Harry can connect with anyone he want
3. Peter is nice and gentle. He relates with others very well
4. In a inconvenient environment, Ryan is able to connect with people and encourage them to do a great job. This is the reason why we appreciate him
5. Jim has good relationships with others and they always speak highly of him
6. Mary is highly appreciated by coworkers because she is positive and willing to listen
7. Jack makes people feel comfortable when they are around him. He is very important to our team for his natural ability
8. Bill improves himself and works well with coworkers
9. Kevin can quickly connect with people and know the good way to relate with them
10. Peter can connect with people strangely. The great personality is attributed in his management role
II/ Negative performance review phrases for interpersonal skills
1. Julie directs fast but has bad attitude with her feedback
2. Tyler does not think that happy team members can affect his own job performance and makes those around him unpleasant
3. Ryan has given up a wake of bad relationships in his career path.
4. Paula seems to be shy when she’s around others and does not take care good relations with her co-workers
5. Tim can not tell “ friend ” from “ coworker ”. He only care about friendships and not build good working relationships
6. Fred should keep on cultivating good relationships with others around him
7. Greg has related with his coworkers not well
8. Tim does not understand that having good working relationships with others in a team is very important
9. Bob does not understand how complicated relationships management is
10. John is a gentle coworker, but the people around him do not like him because of his strong personality
You can ref free list of all review phrases at: List of performance review phrases.
The sample of performance review phrases for interpersonal skills is a great/helpful tool for periodical/annual job performance appraisal. Note that, an interpersonal skills review phrase can be positive or negative and your performance review can be effective or bad/poor activities for your staffs.
Related subs: Performance appraisal phrases, performance evaluation phrases, performance feedback phrases, performance management phrases, comment phrases.