Performance review phrases for innovation.
Innovation is the change in thinking process of doing something in a new way or doing new thing in a useful manner. Innovation means thinking out of the box, challenging the old way of doing things and readily adopting unrecorded methods of performing something. When innovation is considered a core quality that an employee should have and an important criterion in performance review, one should consider the following positive and negative phrases on innovation quality.
I/ Positive performance review phrases for innovation
• Refer to new approaches in dealing with challenging problems;
• Apply creative proposals in actual situations;
• Be contributive to establish a creative collaboration at work;
• Be involved in setting up a report system to be utilized in the whole organization;
• Change the approach when dealing with new information;
• Be able to resolve complex problems in a creative manner.
II/ Negative performance review phrases for innovation
• Show a little capacity of innovation/creativity;
• Have a tendency toward only processing the best information;
• Be slow at adapting oneself to the change in customer preferences;
• Fail to gain the trust of the subordinates;
• Be excessive in applying changes in working without permission;
• Fail to encourage others to be creative at work.
You can ref free list of all review phrases at: List of performance review phrases.
Or you can find more at paid ebook: Performance review phrases.
The sample of performance review phrases for innovation is a great/helpful tool for periodical/annual job performance appraisal. Note that, innovation review phrase can be positive or negative and your performance review can be effective or bad/poor activities for your staffs.
Related subs: Performance appraisal phrases, performance evaluation phrases, performance feedback phrases, performance management phrases, comment phrases.
Back to homepage: Performance review phrases.