Innovation is the change in thinking process of doing something in a new way or doing new thing in a useful manner. Innovation means thinking out of the box, challenging the old way of doing things and readily adopting unrecorded methods of performing something. When innovation is considered a core quality that an employee should have and an important criterion in performance review, one should consider the following positive and negative phrases on innovation quality.
Positive performance review phrases for innovation
• Refer to new approaches in dealing with challenging problems;
• Apply creative proposals in actual situations;
• Be contributive to establish a creative collaboration at work;
• Be involved in setting up a report system to be utilized in the whole organization;
• Change the approach when dealing with new information;
• Be able to resolve complex problems in a creative manner.
Negative performance review phrases for innovation
• Show a little capacity of innovation/creativity;
• Have a tendency toward only processing the best information;
• Be slow at adapting oneself to the change in customer preferences;
• Fail to gain the trust of the subordinates;
• Be excessive in applying changes in working without permission;
• Fail to encourage others to be creative at work.
You can ref free list of all review phrases at: List of performance review phrases.
The sample of performance review phrases for innovation is a great/helpful tool for periodical/annual job performance appraisal. Note that, innovation review phrase can be positive or negative and your performance review can be effective or bad/poor activities for your staffs.
Related subs: Performance appraisal phrases, performance evaluation phrases, performance feedback phrases, performance management phrases, comment phrases.