Performance review phrases for teamwork
Teamwork is when many people work in a group and cooperate together to do a job and achieve a common goal. Cooperation means a group member knows to joint effort with others, take their strength to compensate for his weakness. If there is competition among members, there will be no teamwork. The role of a leader in a team is crucial to the success of teamwork. He must orient each member to a common goal and figure out way to develop their abilities and skills.
You can use positive and negative performance review phrases as follows:
1. Positive Appraise Phrases on Teamwork
• John has a high spirit of teamwork. He readily cooperates with his team members to get the job done.
• John is very good at encouraging other members to do the job with the best effort.
• John respects every team members.
• John appreciates it very much new ideas of his team members.
• John is very active in asking for opinion of his team members before making a decision.
• John is reliable to his team members and expects the same from his team members.
2. Negative appraisal phrases on Teamwork
• John doesn’t have a good relationship with his team members. He sometimes refuses to accept their opinion.
• John may be a person of independence. He is not suitable to teamwork task.
• John doesn’t want to share his information with others in relation to the job.
• John is inactive in cooperating with others.
You can ref list of all review phrases at: List of performance review phrases.
The sample of performance review phrases for teamwork is a great/helpful tool for periodical/annual job performance appraisal. Note that, an teamwork review phrase can be positive or negative and your performance review can be effective or bad/poor activity for your staffs.
Related subs: Performance appraisal phrases, performance evaluation phrases, performance feedback phrases, performance management phrases, comment phrases.