Integrity is, undoubtedly, one of the core values of any person. This is a skill of doing the right thing even when no one is looking. It is closely associated with honesty, responsibility, self-awareness and self-discipline. Therefore, this characteristic may benefit any business considerably, improving and maintaining its spotless reputation. Making a decision according to your own standards and ethical principles regardless the negative consequences is easier said than done. However, even the smallest action can influence our self-respect and the reputation of the company. Any business starts with trust and trust starts with integrity.
Positive performance review phrases for integrity
- Flora adheres to moral and ethical principles in any situation. The reputation of the company is utterly important to her.
- Theodore is a highly organized person and good at prioritizing what is important. He manages himself perfectly.
- Sam always keeps his word, and does not make promises that he knows he is unable to keep.
- He always performs the minimum of the tasks for each day. He does not spend much time chattering with co-workers.
- If she comes across any problem with a project, she goes to her superior co-workers and asks for their help, instead of keeping the problem secretly to herself.
- Daniel takes full responsibility for his actions. He never blames others for his own mistakes.
- Robert uses all provided materials for work and not personal use. He never steal supplies from the workplace.
- Shirley never takes part in gossips. Therefore, she is a role model for others to follow.
- Henry does his best to complete the given commitments, even when it is an inconvenience.
- Even if Sandra make a mistake, she owns up to it immediately and does whatever is necessary to improve the situation.
- She is thinking about the project all the time, even if the workday is over. On a new working day, she brings many creative ideas for the project.
- Fred can defend an ethical position from an adult point of view, without being aggressive.
Negative performance review phrases for integrity
- He is always coming late at work. He takes breaks much longer than the maximum permissible time. He does not help the company to improve.
- She does not care that her work is insufficient.
- He does not take the work seriously and lets his co-worker do the entire job. His tasks are never performed one hundred percent by himself.
- She asks to get many different tasks but most part of her work is done by her colleagues.
- He takes a break as soon as the administrator does not watch for him. Sometimes the administrator does not see him at the work at all.
- She can never stay longer at work, even if it is required by the leader of her group. She takes every chance to finish her workday earlier.
- She does not mind going home before all important work is done.
- He is not willing to finish the project, even if the deadline is close.
- She does not put any efforts into performing her tasks. The results of her job are always the same and not very creative.
- If something at work goes wrong, she blames her co-workers for the mistake, even if it caused by her.
You can ref list of all review phrases at: List of performance review phrases.