Customer focus is the ability of a person (or a whole company) to put the customers’ interests first and orient to satisfying their needs by any means necessary. Client-oriented companies are interested in a high-level of service and pay attention to opinions of their customers. The main effect expected of this competence is increased profit of the company as the result of the work done.
1. Positive performance review phrases for Customer Focus
- She is able to work with clients’ objections and cope with them, convincing the customers in the rightness of her point of view.
- She can find the approach to any client, even the most critical one.
- She is always polite and friendly with her customers and never interrupts them during the conversation.
- He cannot afford to disappoint his client. If he has promised to do something, he will certainly fulfill his promise.
- He always cares about the clients’ comfort and convenience.
- She always tries to take into account the customers’ interests while shaping a commercial offer.
- She always finds a way to inform the client about some unexpected changes if any of them appear in the process of work.
- He always tries to provide the customers with detailed information on any specific issue which they are interested in.
- He implements all contract arrangements and fulfills all obligations to his clients.
- His good attitude to the clients makes them use the company’s service again and recommend it to others.
2. Negative performance review phrases for Customer Focus
- In order to convince customers to use services of his company, he often criticizes their rivals.
- He strives to satisfy his customers’ needs in any situation, even if the company may suffer financially.
- She is focused on satisfying wide audience needs, but an individual approach to each client is more appreciated.
- She spends too much time on communicating with her clients over the phone.
- She always tries to answer all of her clients’ questions immediately, neglecting some of her direct professional duties in the process.
- He always tries to support his clients in every situation, even when this support goes beyond his responsibilities.
- Sometimes he treats his clients in a too informal manner, crossing the line of the company’s corporate ethics.
- She stays in touch at any time, which has a negative impact on her emotional state as she cannot afford to take her mind off her work.
- She spends a lot of time and effort on creating good relationships with her clients, whereas the working environment leaves much to be desired.
- He can recommend turning to a rival company for the interests of his clients if he has any doubts about his own company’s opportunities.
You can ref free list of all review phrases at: List of performance review phrases.