Communication skill nowadays is such an important skill that almost employees are required to have, except for those working in certain divisions such as operation line where they are not required frequently contacting with people. It is even more important that a manager must know to communicate with his employees in an effective way to developing a successful working relationship.
You can use positive and negative performance review phrases as follows:
1. Positive Appraise Phases on Communication
• John communicates very effective both in verbal and written language.
• John gets on well with every division in the company. He is a very friendly communicator.
• John can deliver exactly what the job requires and the outcome to be expected to his employees. He also frequently communicates with them to keep them in the right track.
• John is such a good communicator that he works very well with his team members.
• John speaks very friendly and openly with others. Therefore, he has a good relationship with them.
2. Negative appraisal phrases on Communication
• John lacks communication skill. He cannot keep up with others and the schedule.
• John is shy and ineffective in speaking in front of many people.
• John’s message is easily mistaken by others due to his lack of communication skills.
• John fails to communicate with his team members in an effective way.
You can ref list of all review phrases at: List of performance review phrases.
The sample of performance review phrases for communication skills is a great/helpful tool for periodical/annual job performance appraisal. Note that, an communication review phrase can be positive or negative and your performance review can be effective or bad/poor activity for your staffs.
Related subs: Performance appraisal phrases, performance evaluation phrases, performance feedback phrases, performance management phrases, comment phrases.