No employer wants to assign job to an employee who cannot perform it or at least, do it in a positive manner as the employer expects. An “unreliable” person should never be employed, and the employer’s task to identify those is crucial to the efficiency of the workplace. In a sense, you can understand reliability (or dependability) is when you can believe in an employee that he or she will be able to perform the task you assigned to and that they will, at least, follow your instructions well and bring back the result as you expect or beyond.
1. Positive performance review phrases for dependability
1. Walter is willing to work until the project is finished if the work require overtime
2. Peter is the person we choose to return him to get the tasks accomplished on time if the tasks absolutely must be completed by a given time
3. Nancy shows that she is a positive person when helps and do whatever it takes with willingness
4. Holly is a important person to our team because he will finish the task when required
5. We can believe in Jim
6. Greg never fails to impress by performing well each day and we depend on him
7. Ben always finishes the jobs faithfully and performs at or above the things we expect
8. April is loyal and trustworthly, so we thinks about her first when we think of “ steadfast ”
2. Negative performance review phrases for dependability
1. We can not depend on Lenny. So if have a task must be be completed, we usually pass him over and find someone else to do the task
2. Peter does not believe in his effort and does not demonstrate a willingness to complete the job
3. Ryan is never willing work overtime even if the jobs requires it. He does not agree to work beyond his normally scheduled 40 hours.
4. Julia has no willingness to do whatever it takes to get the job done, especially in this economy.
5. Peter’s reliability can be doubted because his work results is not often in harmony and we have to check too frequently
6. Kyle seems pleased with leaving the work for others to do, while to finish the project, most of his coworkers are willing to work late
7. Ida’s productivity is not as good as her coworkers
8. Bob is a very loyal guy, but we can depend on him. He is a irresponsible person
9. Holly is usually reliable in her work, but sometimes she has been unreliable in several cases
You can ref free list of all review phrases at: List of performance review phrases.
The sample of performance review phrases for dependability is a great/helpful tool for periodical/annual job performance appraisal. Note that, dependability review phrase can be positive or negative and your performance review can be effective or bad/poor activities for your staffs.
Related subs: Performance appraisal phrases, performance evaluation phrases, performance feedback phrases, performance management phrases, comment phrases.