Performance review phrases for decision making.
Decision making skill is crucial to a person in relation to their ability of self-managing. Decision making skill relates very closely to one’s ability to take responsible for what he/she is doing in his/her life. It is the most important skill that a leader should have. A person with good decision-making skill will be able to set goal and know the way to keep their goal on the track. They are confident in their approach to make sound decisions. So, what are the descriptions of such a person with good decision-making skill?
I/ Positive performance review phrases for decision making
A person with good decision-making skills should be a person:
• Be able to make sound fact-based judgments;
• Be able to work out multiple alternative solutions and determined the most suitable one;
• Be objective in considering a fact or situation;
• Be firm to not let the individual emotion and feeling affect on the made decision;
• Be decisive in hard case scenario and times;
• Be supportive and encourage others to work well with him/her.
And what about the descriptions of a person with bad decision-making ability?
II/ Negative performance review phrases for decision making
• Be hesitant in making decision and too much cautious in making the final decision which often results in wrong decision;
• Apply complex and impractical approaches in solving problems;
• Fail to make a short-list of solutions recommended by direct units;
• Be paralyzed and confused when facing tight deadlines to make decisions;
• Make too much complaint on the content of the job;
• Tend to apply a single and rush decision-making approach;
• Avoid conflicts at work in relation to decision making process.
You can ref free list of all review phrases at: List of performance review phrases.
The sample of performance review phrases for decision making is a great/helpful tool for periodical/annual job performance appraisal. Note that, decision making review phrase can be positive or negative and your performance review can be effective or bad/poor activities for your staffs.
Related subs: Performance appraisal phrases, performance evaluation phrases, performance feedback phrases, performance management phrases, comment phrases.