Most jobs require cooperation. It also becomes an integral part of the organizational culture.
Cooperation can be shown in various forms. Cooperation may be the simple action when you share information with colleagues at the office or help them do their assignments. Cooperation is a decisive factor to the efficiency in working. Therefore, recruiting staff members who can work cooperatively with others is very important task of the employer.
Positive performance review phrases for cooperation
- Terry has created a team. It is a very good team for other teams follow
- Bill is very good at promoting cooperation throughout the organization.
- Julia enthusiastically do whatever she is assigned and even perform tasks or jobs that are not her own
- Isabella cooperates individual workers together to satisfy deadlines and work effectively as a team.
- Greg encourages people to work together to achieve a common goal
- Ben does not care his interests to ensure the job is well done
- Janet works well with coworkers, staff, managers, and members of other teams
- Lenny understands clearly that to complete the projects is a team effort, so he always willing to help others when needed
- George connects his staff members together to help a team first environment.
- Randy can form effective teams because of his excellence at any project.
- William is considered a precious asset because he may work effectively with other teams and departments.
- About Ryan, he never makes us disappointed with what he done for us whenever we get trouble. Ryan can bring different groups of people together.
Negative performance review phrases for cooperation
- Lenny does not allow his staff to help other departments.
- Walter does not assist others when they need
- In Fred’s opinion, his workplace is not a “ team ” environment. He too frequently wants to “go it alone” on projects.
- Jim does not give a team-centered work environment support
- Ben can not commit his team work with organizational goals
- Harry show him to be a person who does not want to work with others
- Kyle does not share crucial information with co-workers because he fear that he will be marginalized
- People have known that David to enter into a shouting match with his co-workers
- Jeanne is often the last person who is offer assistance or help out when needed. Jeanne’s coworkers and management team often feel this.
- Janet is considered an ineffective team member. She should improve over the next several months in her teamwork skills.
- Jennifer is too cautious member. She feels so afraid of confronting with work challenges that she always need assistance from others.
- Though a time Tim seems very helpful, it’s too much – he does not know when to say “no” to a request.
- Lenny does not want his staff to help other departments. She refuses any requirement for help from them.
- Walter also refuses to assist others in their times of need.
- Fred does express his interest in his workplace as a “team” environment and too frequently wants to “go it alone” on projects.
- Ben does not meet commitment of his team in cooperation with organizational goals.
The sample of performance review phrases for cooperation is a great/helpful tool for periodical/annual job performance appraisal. Note that, cooperation review phrase can be positive or negative and your performance review can be effective or bad/poor activities for your staffs.