Commitment is a characteristic of a person that means that he/she is willing to do their best in order to get the work done. Committed employees are loyal, fast, creative and enthusiastic because they devote their time and energy to something they believe in. Thus, their job has the highest quality and is done in time. Obviously, this characteristic is of a very high worth for an employer. Below you can see example phrases for a review.
1. Positive performance review phrases for commitment
- Elisabeth does not take a break before she finishes the job. She is a result-oriented person.
- Sandra is self-motivated and strives to complete all the tasks on time.
- Walter is a big-picture thinker as he is willing to expand new horizons for the company.
- Sue is thirsty for skills and knowledge. She always challenges herself to perform the tasks to the best possible standard.
- Sofia strives for new challenges, expanding her experience.
- Leonardo aligns his goals with those of a company.
- Daniel does not need much direction from above – his has a strong work ethic.
- Michael always anticipates problems and thinks of creative solutions.
- Alan often stays late until the goals are met.
- William is a perfectionist. He does not stop until the result of his work is excellent.
- John shows much interest in the project and he constantly generates new ideas.
- Elisabeth cares about the company’s progress.
- Jeremy consistently acts within the company’s guidelines.
2. Negative performance review phrases for commitment
- Paul is often late for work without any significant reasons.
- She does not perform her official duties.
- Jennifer often takes breaks and she performs most of her tasks unwillingly.
- Kate often tries to leave for home earlier.
- John always talks to his colleagues when it is time for work. He distracts a lot and it takes him a lot of time to complete any task.
- Jessi is never willing to work overtime, even if the job requires it. He does not want to work beyond his usual scheduled 40 hours.
- Julia takes any chance not to do her job. She takes breaks which are twice as long as they are supposed to be.
- Victor shows no interest in his job.