Performance review phrases for attendance.
Among factors to evaluate an employee, attendance and punctuality are simple but very important though. However, they are also sensitive issues to any employee as they usually don’t like debating on their lateness at work or spending too much time on lunch or break. Nevertheless, as the manager of a firm, you must be very careful and user proper performance appraisal phases to address these matters.
Positive review phrases for attendance
- Jim attends every days to deal with responsibilities
- We can rely on Heather. He has no problems with attendance
- Bill always makes sure that his employees take part in their lunch schedules and breaks.
- Kevin complies with company standards for attendance and punctuality.
- Julia begins each day after she refreshes it and ready to face with any challenges
- Greg is given more money for his attention to punctuality. he always arrives on time.
- Holly gives thoughtful care to others when scheduling time off.
- We can depend and rely on Joe
- Lilly is willing to work in long hours as necessary to get the job done.
- Tim always finishes his deadlines on time with his projects
- It is appreciated highly for Kylie who consistently on-time and runs a tight ship, to set the standard for schedules on her team.
- Bill pays attention to manage his schedule and to work well with time scheduled to him during the week.
- Phil appreciates his employees who express respect for him in compliance with schedule and tasks.
Negative review phrases for attendance
- John frequently leads meetings over the time limited. Bill should finish his meetings on time to improve this
- John always takes breaks longer than he is allowed
- John receives too many personal phone calls during the day
- John used personal days more than he is allowed and was frequently attend here when needed
- John frequently gives reasons for his late arrival times For example, he said that he had a traffic jam in his travel time
- John does not attend on time in the morning and then does not follow his normally scheduled exit time. He needs to improve his work schedule.
- John does not often work following with a typical work day. This causes meetings to start late. Therefore, others’ schedules are affected. She has to follow schedule in order to help her coworkers.
- John does not prompt to work, even though she is warned many times, she does not comply with the attendance policy
- John is frequently late for work during the winter months and give out unsatisfactory reasons into his schedule
- We can rely on John with his most of the time. Although we occasionally have an issue, John should continue to improve his punctuality.
- Tim has not good habit is to arrive late and not take weather and traffic into account for his schedule during the winter months.
- Kyle uses most of the time to perform his schedule reliably and continues to improve his punctuality although we occasionally have an issue.
- About Harry, he has never taken 20 minutes each morning to make a cup of coffee and talk about the previous night’s partying. Instead of this, he always needs to be ready to work on at his desk on time each day.
- Other employees feel unpleased to Paul who affects them when their shifts are ending. Because he demonstrates disrespects them by showing up late from time to time.
- Greg has an unhurried attitude when it comes to attendance. That impacts negatively on his fellow employees.
The sample of performance review phrases for attendance is a great/helpful tool for periodical/annual job performance appraisal. Note that, an attendance review phrase can be positive or negative and your performance review can be effective or bad/poor activity for your staffs.