Adaptability means the feeling of flexibility toward changes. It indicates your ability to handle changing demand in the circumstances, uncertainty and stress. A person with good adaptability can remain calm and composed under difficult situations. They are more likely to accomplish the tasks or meet the deadlines in duly manner. Adaptability also means one can respond quickly to a problem or work out a solution in a short time to such a change.
Have a diversity of strong points is always a good addition to your success. It was, however, not always a fact in the past. You might succeed with only a set of certain strengths, which is nearly impossible nowadays. In modern time, one must utilize everything that he/she has in order to succeed, from writing skill, speaking skill, knowledge about humanity, sociology or psychology…
People are becoming more aware of the necessity of skills and knowledge to be successful. After all, it is your years of experience that matters rather than your special abilities.
I/ Positive performance review phrases for adaptability
• Know to remain calm and composed under stressful situations;
• Always know to apply new more effective approaches in conducting businesses;
• Can persuade others to keep calm and keep them focus on the main goals;
• Be quick in adapting to change in the performance of the duties;
• Appreciate others’ comment or criticizing opinions;
• Be initiative at work by adopting appropriate methods to perform the duties;
• Acknowledge and recognize any proposal for change;
• Be ready to face with any change in circumstances.
II/ Negative performance review phrases for adaptability
• Be slow to confront with any change;
• Be so consistent in following the job descriptions that being resistant to change;
• Be less likely to accept any change, even minor ones;
• Be late in executing any new plan or project;
• Be neglectful or less priority tasks;
• Rarely attend any independent, research-based activities;
• Rarely help personnel of other departments to accomplish their tasks;
• Be easy to get depressed if the result gets wrong.
or you can find more at paid ebook: Performance review phrases.
The sample of performance review phrases for adaptability is a great/helpful tool for periodical/annual job performance appraisal. Note that, adaptability review phrase can be positive or negative and your performance review can be effective or bad/poor activities for your staffs.
Related subs: Performance appraisal phrases, performance evaluation phrases, performance feedback phrases, performance management phrases, comment phrases.
Back to homepage: Performance review phrases.